65

Amber was sound asleep in my room when I knocked at the door.

"Amber! Love, are you awake?"

No reply.

"Amber?"

I slowly turned the doorknob and poked in my head, to find Amber standing in front of the mirror, wearing my dress shirt and short underneath. Her hair were in a messy bun. Even though she looked anything but.

My eyes widened as soon as she turned around. She was looking ever so beautiful and I was so lucky to have such a beautiful person in my life.

A smile lit up her face.

I entered the room.

"Jimin. Sorry, I didn't hear you," she said.

"It's...uh...it's okay."

She walked towards me and stood up in her tippy toes, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I could only stand frozen. Just her little touch, her cute little actions made me fall in love with her more.

"Come on, Jimin. Are you gonna stand there all day? We have to make breakfast and then a lot of things to do. Now hurry up, baby. Don't just stand there."

Saying that, she walked out of the room, humming an unfamiliar song.

Baby. She called me baby.

"Amber!"

I walked out of the room to find her standing in front of the stove, an apron wrapped around her waist.

She turned around upon hearing my voice.

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What did you just call me?"

I walked towards her. Her mischievous smile didn't go unnoticed by me. Leaving against the counter, she crossed her arms across her chest.

"What? I didn't call you anything."

"Stop playing innocent, Amber."

"I'm not playing innocent, baby."

And I let my lips touch hers in a loving kiss like it was our first kiss.

***

Hello, loves. 35 more chapters to go. I'm hoping to finish writing these chapters within these weeks so I can update them without having to worry about writing.

Also, what are your thoughts about the chapter? There's a lot more to come, believe me.

I love you all.