22. Somewhere

Layla had left because her mother called. She wanted to stay but I insisted that I was fine and she can go. After arguing a lot, she finally left the cafe, but not before paying for my coffee too. Because apparently she felt like she was such a 'bad best friend'. But she was the exact opposite of it.

I couldn't face Jimin. Not after letting him see me cry. So I exited the cafe when he wasn't looking. The fresh evening air caressed my face as soon as I walked out. I took a deep breath.

Before I could take a step away from cafe, i felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze.

"Amber."

Jimin.

It was Jimin. I relaxed and turned around to look at him. He looked worried.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

And that was it. My eyes filled with tears but I shut them tight to not let the tears slip out and show my weakness. Not in front of Jimin.

"Y-yes. I'm fine."

I opened my eyes. He looked at me hard, his eyes searching something in mine. But I had my guard up. I didn't want anyone to break my guard down, break me down.

"Come on. Let's go."

He took my hand in his and started walking the opposite direction to my house.

"Where?"

I let him drag me. I didn't have any energy left in me to argue.

"Somewhere."