Chapter 50- Girlfriend?

Start from the beginning

Her lips parted in shock, her eyes widened. She kept blinking her eyes repeatedly making me smile even more. I still didn't cut the call and asked in a deep voice.

"Will you be my date Natalie?"

She looked everywhere except me then being the centre of attention of people around us, her face became serious. She looked back at me and spoke angrily through the phone.

"Enrique stop it. What are you doing?"

I cut the call immediately and put my cellphone in my pant's pocket. I was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with blue jeans. It was extremely cold out there but my heart was warm with my love for that angelic beauty standing right in front of me.

"Will you be my date Natalie Williams?"

I shouted loud enough so that everyone could hear me clearly. Hearing her full name and being aware of those people gazing at us curiously she strode forward with gritted teeth and spoke angrily.

"I am going to kill you."

I still didn't stop as she still refused to give me my answer.

"Will you be my---"

Before I could finish she cut me in the middle and narrowed her eyes a little then spoke again.

"Stop it. Yes."

"I love you."

I smiled widely, my eyes lit up even more in happiness when I said those three words cheerfully. She completely ignored them then raised her voice a little, her face showing nothing but frustration. A light wind blew some strands of hair off her face making the beautiful sight in front of me more clear to look at.

"Did you had to do this? You could have asked me personally."

"Your answer would've been straight ass no."
She remained silent at that and kept looking at me angrily.

"Take it." I stretched my hand towards her which was holding a gift box.

"What's this?" She asked in confusion.

"Your outfit for that day."

She shook her head in disapproval and replied quickly.

"Why would you buy it? I am not accepting it."

Saying that without even giving me any chance to speak she turned back and walked out of there. I gestured Ryan to handle things and ran towards her. She was going towards parking lot. It was extremely cold and she didn't even wear her coat. I stood in front of her and hugged her tightly. She tried to wiggle free from my hold but I didn't let her.

"Please Natalie." I spoke softly.

She stayed silent for a while then spoke in utter frustration.

"You're moving things too fast Enrique. You're not even giving me time to think."

"Sorry." I replied in a whisper and hugged her more tightly. Her shoulders were ice cold. Heat was radiating from my body which was warming her cold one. I started speaking again.

"But if I give you time and you started thinking, you would reject me again in no time."

"Tell me honestly Natalie. Would you have said yes if I asked you in person? Would you have taken my gift if I gave it to you without expressing my love publicly? No. Because you're still not giving me a chance. I know you better than you think. You're trying to find just one perfect excuse to reject me again. Tell me how am I supposed to give you time?"

I started stroking her hair gently with my right hand feeling the softness underneath, my eyes were closed because of that heavenly feeling, my left hand holding her by the upper half of her back. I inhaled her scent deeply then spoke again in a pleading tone.