WTF!?!😐

So i walked in on chris on top of some girl and then when he jumped up off the bed i realize its the girl i never wanted see ever in my life. My motherfucking sister lola chris did know about her or but he didnt know why i stop talking to her 3 years ago. But i still cant believe he did this to me like wtf so i lost it badly like real badly. I flashed and started beating the fuck outta her i started stomping her and i started seeing blood but i didnt give a fuck i just kept whooping that ahh cause that bitch didnt mean shit to me after the shit she did to me. Then next thing ik mari and the rest of the crew was back was in our room chris was holding me by my arms then i started beating his ass , brandon had grabbed and picked me up and took me to the other room. Chris grabbed lola and walked out wid her but while he was walking kahya was yelling and screaming saying she is done wid his ass and he was just ignoring kahya and just left like he didnt care. Everybody was like wat the hell and after a couple of hours kahya finally calm down.

Kahya had txtd trey and asked can she stay wid him for tonight cause she didnt want to be alone. So he came and picked her up and took her to his house. Its was a long quiet as drive to his house but he probaly gone ask wats wrong when they get their but it seem like he hiding sum but it probaly nothing. So they pulled up to this big ass house that had a lot of lights and security cams. Then we entered in the yard and went into the house and it was really big on the inside. Then he said you can take the guest room or you want to sleep with me. Kahya decided to sleep in the guest room so she have some time alone she went to the room and went to sleep and so did trey.

Kayla POV : wassup bitches my turn so y'all know I was with mike and he had cheated on my with some lame ass bitch I use to fuck with a lil. But I heard my man kolby went to LA for his music career and I want him back even though he treated bad but not all the time he got a good as heart that I love. So imma get him back and I ain't letting nothing get in my way, so I'm finna catch this flight soo see ya.

Chris POV : damn I hate that it went down like this I just did that to make her mad but it just made it worse I hope she take me back cause that's her sister and I know I was wrong. And her sister didn't know that I was doing that to make her mad imma make sure I get her heart back the reason I was being distance cause I have a surprise for her and I have to set it all up. But I'm gonna fix it y'all trust me I promise I will make it happen.