CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kayah pov: so i woke to somebody singing and it sounded real good too. So i got up and followed the sound then the sound ended up in the studio and i seen trey singing probably his new hit song. I was nodding my head to the song and when trey seen me he stopped the music. I didnt realize i was smiling until trey said i was smiling really hard. He asked me was i hungry and yall know me i said yes very hungry. So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and I got me some barbecue wings with ranch and me a Sprite. So after we ate lunch I decided to tell Trey that I wanted to go back to my friends so we can get done with this music career and go home. So when he dropped me off I went into the hotel and my friends was waiting on me they was so worried they asked me where I was at I told them none your business everybody was like dang okay kahya. So after that we heard a knock on the door we open the door and it was I manager they said we have a show coming up for us to perform in 3 months so you have to stay in in La for a little while longer. Everybody was happy and jumping around cuz they have a show coming up. So Mari went to her room got got on Instagram live to talk to her fans. She was singing to her fans cuz they wanted her to sing while she was singing kahya had walked in and she said she need to talk. So Mari told her fans that she would be back and she ended her live. Before we started talking tyler and them came in and said they was going to go buy something to eat and we said okay and then they left out the door.

Tyriq pov: so tyriq was that mari hotel he's seen that the crew is leaving except Mari and the other girl. so he decided after they drove off he went up to the hotel. He opens the door and hears Kahya and Mari talking in the room with the door closed so he decided to listen to them.

Kahya: so Mari how is the baby

Mari: the baby is fine

Kahya: I can't believe it's tyriqs tho

Tyriq burst in the room and said the baby's mine while holding a gun. They started to scream when I told them to shut up Mari starters to burst in tears and said yes the baby is yours. I told them to get up put some shoes on and come with me we went to the car I told them to get in and I said if you got if you try to let anyone know what's going on while we on our way I will kill you. So I drove to the house that I was leaving in in LA we got out the car and went into the house. Mari was still crying so i slapped her to make her shut up. Kahya said why you hit her she is pregnant. And i said she needs to shut the hell up. So tyriq was tieing up kahya in a chair Mari tried to run towards the door and try to escape but he grabbed her and threw her on the bed and finished tieing up kahya Then he tied Mari onto the bed she was screaming help and crying.

Mari pov: while i was screaming and crying tyriq got angry and just start starting hitting me and hitting me. I made myself stop crying but i cant stop the tears from falling. Tyriq left and kahya asked was i ok and i said no and just start crying again til i fell asleep.