CHAPTER NINE

So i woke and went into the living room and kahya was crying. So i sat next to her soo i can what is wrong. Me: whats wrong kahya?? Kahya: i fucked up i don't even know if chris gone trust me again. Me: you were drunk last and he was too. Kahya: but still i let Jacquees touch me and i knew that i go. Me: its okay he loves and i know he do. Kahya: i hope so marii

So kahya went back to the room and i went and took the trash out and left to go get food for me and kahya.
*At McDonald's*
Manager: welcome to McDonald's can i take your order?
Me: um can i get two hot and spicy, large fries, two large sprits, and can i have a chocolate milkshake with two cookies.
Manager: is that all for you mam??
Me: yea thats all
Manger: ok that will be 22.50.
Me:ok thank you
So drove up to the first window and paid for my food and then drove to the second window and grabbed my food. So to go by krispy kreme doughnuts and buy doughnuts and i had bought them and drove to the prison where my brother was at cause i wanted to visit him cause i missed him so much. So i pulled up and i decided to give him my food cause ik he tired of that nasty ass jail food. So i parked and went in with the food. I knew the guy at the stand so he escorted me to a room and brought my brother in and i hugged him tight and we had sat down.
Me: hey big bubba i missed you so much.
Bubba: hey sistah what you doing down here?? is this for me?? (pointing at the food)
Me: yea i know tired of eating that jail food well im down here with my girls and boyfriend cause we here for a music audition.
Bubba: see i told you you had it in ya the whole time babygirl you jus had to believe in yourself and thanks sis i love you (starts eating his food) mane i haven't tasted this in a while.
Me:(laughs) ik bu there is something you need to know.(looks down)
Bubba: whats wrong sis you know i dont like seeing you like this. Who is it?
Me: well...umm well you know the ex i told you about a few months ago.
Bubba: yea what about him?
Me: hes been stalking me and wont leave me alone.
Bubba: ok i get what you saying what boyfriend btw but did he put his hands on you?
Me: he was grabbing on me at the club and i wanted to tell you something else too.
Bubba: omg what else happened ?
Me: well you gonna be an uncle.(showing the baby bump)
Bubba: fr im gonna be an uncle??
Me:yea but the thing is...
Bubba: babygirl don't tell me that nigga.
I started to break down crying and my brother started holding me and rubbing my back.
Bubba:imma deal with that nigga i promise
Me: so when you getting out?
Bubba: this Friday the judge told me that i had to be on probation the rest of my time so i have to lay low til its over then imma deal with that nigga tyriq.
Me: ok thank you bubba
Bubb: now i have to go my time is up i love you babygirl Me: i love you to bubba
So he grabbed his food and left and i left as well. So i drove home cause it was getting late and the food for kahya was still hot so i wanted to take it to her. So i pulled and unlocked the door and walked in. Everybody was in the room and had worried looks on their face.
Tyler: where were you we been look everywhere for you?
Me:.....
Them: WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU NOW WHERE WERE YOU?!!
Kahya: YOU HAD US SCARED TO DEATH.
Everyone just kept yelling at me i just couldn't take it no mre so i just started screaming and i everybody got quiet.
ME: first of all stop yelling at me like yall my damn momma and daddy and second of all i had bought some food for kahya and i decided to go see my brother who is in jail and letting him know whats going on....yall happy now.
I just handed kahya her food and stormed off to the room and locked the door and went to sleep not talking to them.