Chapter Two

Comment down below and tell me what y'all think about my book and what i need to add to make it even better cause this book is lit af!!!NAYAH POV: So i'm jamming to my favorite song and i was passing by the studio that had a lot of boys coming out...

NAYAH POV: So i'm jamming to my favorite song and i was passing by the studio that had a lot of boys coming out and i spotted the boy that i liked kolby. I was daydreaming about me and kolby together and when i snapped out of it i almost had a wreck i was so close. And they all was lookin at me like what the hell wrong with her. So i just drove off feeling so embarrassed. So i was on my way to shop at the mall to get a lot of stuff cause im a dancer and there is an audition for people who want to be dancing with famous people. So i pulled up at the mall and went in. So i shopped for all my stuff and went to my audition so i can show them what im worth, so i made it to the audition. When i walked in a lot of the girls started mean mugging me and shit like i give a fuck so i kept walking so i stretched before we can practice and so after practicing for 6 hours straight with no breaks and so it was time to see who was going to be the back up dancers. We was dancing to ariana grande ft nicki minaj side to side and we worked hard asf my leg is hurting and shit. I was watching all these low down dirty ass hoes who dont have talent and so it was my turn. So i danced my ass off and worked really hard so it was the end of the day and they suppose to send out the letters to the ones who made it in. I was really nervous cause this always been my dream and i want to make it out of the hood from crappy females, gangster, crack heads, and drugs. So on to kayla let's see what she got going with watever she doing.....

Kayla pov: Im on the couch with side bae yea ik kolby out here being loyal and making this money for us but i dont like how he treat me i want a real man like this baby i got next to me

Kayla pov: Im on the couch with side bae yea ik kolby out here being loyal and making this money for us but i dont like how he treat me i want a real man like this baby i got next to me. ???: so when you gonna leave that nigga KAYLA: dont worry bout dat its gonna happen ok mike....MIKE: ight -looks off-.....KAYLA: you love me baby -looks at him-.....MIKE: yea i do -kisses her-...KAYLA: -kisses back- you better. So the both of started laughing and shit we both had smoke and yall no what happen after we smoke you know what saying -laughs-..... So lets move on to kahya and the girls yasss......GIRLS POV: we just got finish recording our new album and its lit so we a letter to see if we got accepted to be in the voice it been all of our dream to be there singing our hearts out and have a crowd of people cheering and screaming our names its just build up more confidence in our selves KAHYA: ok girls here is the letter the moment we have been waiting for -opens letter- the letter says; congratulations the glo squad you have been selected to be on the voice you have been scheduled to come to L.A to make your dreams come true so if you are up to it well come on down and show everyone and the judges the talent you have and you have two weeks to get ready and packed see you guys soon. Sincerely , the voice...... Mane after read that letter we started screaming and grateful that we got accepted we was so happy...MARI: thank god this the best day of my life....EVERYONE: WE GONE TEAR THIS MUTHAFUCCA DOWN RIGHT NOW CAUSE I GOT ALL MY GOONS WITH MEE WASSUP NIGGA. So while they cheer and shit lets go to the boys. BOYS POV; ik ik ik shit imma read the fucking letter and whoever reads this better calm that attitude. So tyler reads the letter and it says; congratulations the hype crew you have been selected to be on the voice you have been selected to come to L.A to make your dreams come true so if you are up to it well then come on down and show everyone and the judges the talent you have so you have two weeks to get ready and packed so see you guys soon. Sincerely ; the voice... So yall know what the hell they did they hype as usual jumping around and cheering.... So i want all my readers to keep reading this book cause the dramas is coming.....