"Gray, you comin'?" Ethan shouts to his brother. I look away and roll my eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes, they'll get stuck, princess." Ethan turns back to me and leans both hands on the edge of the trunk, on each side of my body.

Paige glares at the both of us. I smirk and lean forward.

"If you call me princess, should I call you daddy?" I whisper in his ear with a husky voice. Goosebumps appear on his neck.

I win.

Paige smacks my arm and I pull away from Ethan while smiling.

"I was just having fun, babe, calm down." I wink at Paige and she rolls her eyes.

I take a sip of my beer and stare at Grayson as he walks towards us.

"Ahem." he clears his throat with obviousness as he stares at Ethan and I. Ethan moves aside and sits next to Paige while Grayson sits next to me.

"So what's happening now?" Ethan asks and Grayson is about to open his mouth but I put my hand over it to shut him up.

"We're staying until Monday afternoon." I wink at Ethan and remove my hand from Grayson's mouth.

They all stare at me and smile from all their teeth.

"Let's get this party started y'all!" I shout and they all scream from excitement. The boys stand up in the trunk and start to jump around.

Paige and I burst out laughing and hold onto each other for support.

Ethan gets down and runs to the inside of the truck. He turns on the radio and puts the volume on max.

"Oh my god, it's my song!" Paige yells and pulls on my arm. We stumble off the trunk and run to the fire. We both put our beer on the ground and start dancing as the two boys are watching us from the trunk, sipping their beers.

Nowhere to run run run, come here right now, here right now, here right now.

There's only one thing that I want to feel right now, feel right now, feel right now.

I grip Paige's hips and follow her movement while she wraps her arms around my neck to pull me closer.

You are over my skin, I'm anxious.
Pin my body boy, I'll be your campus.

Soon, our bodies are glued together and we dance very slowly.

This is going to give Grayson a boner.

Don't talk to me just show me your talent, your talent. Oooh ooh!

One look and you're mine, keep your eyes on me nooow!

I glance over my shoulder and stare sexily at Grayson as I wave my hips left and right, getting lower and lower by the second.

'Cause when the starts aline, you will bring the beast ouuut!

Paige and I swing our hips to the left and get to the lowest level. We then grab the rim of each other's pants as we both twerk, making are way back up.

Nowhere to run boy run, come here right now,
right now, right now!

'Cause when the sun goes down, the beast comes out, comes out, comes out!

Grayson takes a gulp of his beer and hops off the trunk. He walks over to me and grabs my hips from behind, grinding on me as we both move to the rhythm of the song.

Ethan does the same and goes to Paige. He wraps his arm around her waist and she rests her head on his chest as their hips move from left to right.

A light smile curls up on the corner of my lips.
I lift my arm up and run my hand in Grayson's hair as he leans down and kisses my neck and collarbone.

The fire lits up our faces and the music entertains our bodies, almost forcing them to move.

That's only now that I realize that...

They're right...

Fuck school.

I grab my bottle of beer on the ground and chug half of it. I turn around and fold my arm around Grayson's neck, pressing my chest on his, dancing slowly while holding my beer with my free hand.

Ethan spins Paige around with a hand over her head. He pulls her closer and kisses her tenderly while holding her lower back.

 He pulls her closer and kisses her tenderly while holding her lower back

I stay in awe as I look at them.

They're so cute...

Grayson kisses my cheek and gingerly rubs my arm. He slides his other hand on my stomach and pulls me closer to him.

"I'm sorry for earlier..." he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and smile. I run my hand over his and interlock our fingers together.

"Don't apologize... it was my fault. I am sorry." I turn around and play with his hair at the back of his head while staring at him sadly.

"It was our fault, Hai..." he furrows his brows and looks down. "...but let's forget about that, alright?" he whispers as he pulls be in a hug, resting his chin over my shoulder.

I carefully place my hand behind his head and hold him tight in my arms.

Tears start to well my eyes.

I tug lightly on his hair and squeeze my eyes shut.

Fuck...

I think I fell in love.

What have I done...

-----

Author's note : What's up guys :)

I hope y'all are doing good 😊 I'm doing a little better. I'm still damaged, but taking a break from everything helps a lot.

I'm going away at my cottage for a few days and I don't have any wi-fi so I won't post as often as possible, but I'll try.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter 😘