13

Authors note at end
  -

   Corey

"What do you mean the way you hurt Madisyn?" Cody asked in a panic tone.

I sighed. I'd forgotten Cody didn't know about the Madisyn thing like all the other guys.

"Don't just sit there- answer me! Who's Madisyn and how did you hurt her."

Joc sighed but answered for me. "Madisyn was his old girlfriend."

"What did you do to her?" Cody sounded mad and scared at the same time. I get it though, I was with his sister, and he didn't want her getting hurt.

I bit my lip and put my head down. There was no way getting out of this. "I uh, I cheated on her," I said in a quiet voice. It was most defiantly something I wasn't proud of, and I hated talking about it.

Cody's eyes grew wide, and he looked at me with a look I couldn't even describe. "You cheated on her!? You cheated on a girl, and you think that I'm gonna let you be with my sister?"

"Cody, there's a lot more to the story," Trayce said, taking off his seatbelt and making a full turn, so he was facing us.

"Nothing she could've done could have been enough for you to cheat on her. Tell me your side, and we'll decide how big of a dick you are!"

"She lived across the country. I barely ever saw her after I got drafted. Besides, it was her. She was the one who cheated on me FIRST with my best friend from back home; she was the one who broke MY heart! I was more than upset when I found out- I found out through my "friend," not even through her- so I went to a bar. And I drank. I drank a lot." I looked away and bit my lip; the story was an awful one to tell.

"I was so drunk that I didn't even realize I had taken a girl home until I woke up next to her the next morning. I felt horrible, so I told Madisyn, then I confronted her about how she cheated on me. After that, she broke up with me. I know that I might have broken her heart, but I broke it when I was trying to fix mine." I was screaming at some parts, I was livid. Just thinking about that story pisses me off. I know I did the wrong thing, and I hate myself for it, but what she did wasn't right either, and no one ever says anything to her about it.

"Corey, I swear to god, if you ever do that to my sister-"

"I would never hurt Cloe."

I watched his sigh as he ran his hand through his hair.

The van came to a stop, and Joc turned it off. "We're here.." he said in an awkward voice.

We got out in silence. I followed Cody up the elevator since I was rooming with him.

"Forget it happened?" I asked Cody while we walked down the hallway.

"Already forgotten." He answered an gave me a small smile and a fist bump. "I trust you enough to assume that you wouldn't do that to my sister."

He opened the door and we entered the room. I was putting my suitcases on my bed when I saw a pink lace bra on the floor. "Cody are you serious?" I asked picking it up by the strap and throwing it at him.

He smirked when and caught it. "Yeah, I'm lucky you didn't come yesterday. The girl was a screamer."

"Oh my god I'm gonna puke."

"Just cause you and my sister don't do the dirty, doesn't mean you get to shame me for doing the dirty."

"Doing the dirty women."

"The dirty ones are usually the hottest."

I let out a small gasp. "You are a man whore."

He laughed and turned on the tv, laying on his bed.

"You use a rubber at least right?" I asked. I didn't know how he could have sex with so many women and be okay with it, but it's whatever. Who am I to tell him how to live his life.

"Duh, I'm not stupid." He replied. I strongly disagree.

"Okay, well, I'm taking a nap before we have to go to the fields. Wake me up in a few hours?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I got you, dude."

I got under the comforters and was half asleep when I heard Cody ask, "Corey, when are you going to tell my sister you love her?"

-

-

-

Shorter chapter :/ but hey it's summer so expect a lot of updates💗 and btw I need new characters so if you want to be in the story send me a description. love yall💗