Chapter 44

sorry for the wait guys!
1 Week Later
Paris POV
I felt like my life was at a pause. I felt like god was letting me down . I know before this happened me and Di wasnt on the best of terms but i never wanted it to be like this . it couldve been another way besides this!. I sat on the side of Di's hospital bed and just starred at his chest going up and down from his breathing . He no longer have the breathing tube anymore but he still havent woke up. Its been a week and im devestated . My whole life just feel like its crashing down slowly but shortly. I havent been home everysince the first night it happened ,  i packed a couple things to stay at the hospital . The doctor said it was fine so i been here everysince . The boys are with Porshia until things die down , well at least until i hear good news because lately , i havent been hearing anything . My phone and Di's phone been blowing up so i turned both of them off . only time i turn mines on is when i check up on Porshia and the boys. I put my hand on Di's and cried continusly. i couldnt loose him . we had a little one to look after . I needed Di just like he needs me.

Shae POV
Everyince what happened last week i been in this room . no windows nor a bathroom . They gave me a bucket to use the bathroom in and when its full i dump it in the closet . this door havent opened everysince i tried to get away . they slide my food under the door when they decide they want to feed me and they dont never slide me clothes so i still got on the same dirty ass outfit from the party . when i say its filthy , it really is . i been choked , fucked , dragged and everything in this outfit . I was starring at the walls wishing i could go back to the day of the party so i could change somethings. Now that i think about it , Di was looking out for me when he told me to leave Q alone . i thought he was just jealous .

I peeked under the door to see if i seen anyone and i didnt. i know i was going to die this time if i escaped but i had to do what i had to do . I took the safety pin out my dress and put it in the door knob. i kept twisting and twisting it until it got loose . when i finally got it i opened the door slowly. it was 4 in the afternoon so who knows where they could be . It was quiet this time , no music , no water running or nothing . I walking barefoot tip toeing down the steps . I got all the way down and i heard someone coming so i hid in the coat closet . "Did you hear about what happened to ya boy Di?" The girl said to Q. he was standing right by the coat closet so i was holding my mouth so he couldnt hear my breathing . "Naw what ?" he asked her . "Its all over the news , he got hit real bad by a tractor trailer and they dont know if he goin make it , he in a coma and its been a week since this happened " she said . My heart instantly dropped . tears was coming down my face and if i wasnt in this closet , i wouldve been sobbing . "What hospital ?" Q said . his voice changed immdeiately like he was happy . "Union" the girl said to him . "Well since he on his death bed already we might as well make a new plan to make our wish come true" he said . The girl laughed . "Im pretty sure his babymother is there with him so let me text her " she said . i thought of paris and of she was smart or dumb to fall for the girl but then i thought about if Di ever got a chance to tell paris about Q and his girl . "Lets go upstairs and tell the bitch Di is dead " the girl said . "Ard and grab that food out the trashcan we had lastnight and dump it on a plate , she didnt eat today . and ohyea take the tissue off it" Q said to her . My stomach was defenitely upset knowing they fed me shit out the trashcan. i wanted to throw up .

They walked upstairs togethor and i came out the closet . i ran to the front door so fast and i got out . i stood there for a second because i had to get my eyes used to the sun cause it was defenitely burning them but once i heard Q yell saying "That bitch got away ! we have to find her" . i ran for my life . i didnt know where i was at nor where i was going but i knew that i needed to get as far away from them as posisble . my mind was racing . i had to tell someone about what was going on . not only about what happened to me but whats going to happen to Di if i dont warn Paris.

Ricardo POV
They finally let a nigga home and i must admit , it felt good . i was in a wheelchair though but it was better then staying in a hospital bed for damn near the whole day . Im happy that they let me home because porshia been needing help since she had Paris brothers . Porshia was a good friend and a girlfriend and thats why i loved her the most . I was in my room when my phone rung . it scared the shit out of me cause i was in deep thought . i answered without looking at the name . "Send me ya address" she said . ot was my sister . i still havent seen her since she been back here . im happy she seeing me at home instead of the hospital . I sent her the address and went to go see what the boys was doing. they was outback playing catch so i asked them could i join . i wasnt a famiy man but i knew that i had less then 5 months to get it togethor . Porshia came out and sat in the comfy chair out there and watched us . she smiled at me and i blew her a kiss . i live just to see that smile .

We were all eating outside at the table and We heard the bell ring . i knew it was my sister so i told Porshia go get the door since they never met before i think they should . Two minutes later they came back laughing snd giggling at eachother . the sight had me smiling because the way both of there attitudes were , i didnt think they would get along . Kasmere walked towards me and had her arms out for me to get up and give her a hug . i backed my wheelchair up so she could see that i couldnt stand. her hands dropped and her face softened. instead of her asking me what happened she turned to look a Porshia . "What happened ?" she asked porshia . Porshia stood there with her hands on her hip . "Well the bitch decided to go cheat so i hit his ass" she said to her . Kasmere was just standing there starring at me until she busted out laughing . "Thats what yo black ass get" she said to me , her and porshia high fived and was laughing togethor . "Aunt Porsh, im finished" Mark said . Kasmere turned her attention to Mark and Chris . "And who are these handsome boys?" she asked . "They are my besftriend brothers , she's going through something so they been staying with me until things get better" Porshia said . Kasmere nodded . They were having a full blown conversation about shit like they been knew eachother and i was jealous . i thought i was kasmere sibling . not Porshia ass . i rolled off all sad and shit cause i wanted to talk too . i was tired anyway so i was going to let them get to know eachother but tommorow im spending time with my baby sis .

Porshia POV
Kasmere was a cool girl . i really liked her . she is just so blunt like me and she defenitely dont give two fucks about nothing . "You look real familiar , i just cant put my finger on it yet" i said to her . "You dont , maybe u seen me in ricardo pics" she said to me . I nodded "Maybe". "So what is there to do around this city ?" she asked . "Girl shit , i dont do nothing at all but be with my bestfriend. we pregnant bffs" i said to her and we both laughed . "whats her name ?" she asked me . "Ohh her name is....RING RING RING RING" my phone rung so i told kasmere to hold on for a second . it was the doctors office so i had to take the call . "Hi can i speak to Porshia Scott ?" the doctor asked on the phone . " This is her" i said back nervously . when i went to get my sonogram the other day things wasnt looking too well . "Hey Ms. Scott . im calling to ask you if you could come down to my office tommorow morning so we can discuss whats going on with your babies" he said to me . My head started hurting instantly because i knew if it was something good , he wouldve said it over the phone . "Yea sure , i'll be there" i said to him hanging uo before he could even say anything else . I didnt feel like talking to Kasmere anymore . i just wanted to lay down and cry . i didnt know what was wrong with my babies but i prayed whatever the problem was , it could get solved tommorow morning.