Chapter 5

Diquann POV:
This shit was crazy.  I didn't even know Paris worked today.  She told me she was off.  I dropped shae off and went to the spot.  I walked in and all my workers was busy.  The girls was putting the shit together and the men was counting the money.  I went into my office and locked the door so nobody wouldn't bother me.  Yea I hustle,  but don't nobody know.  I don't like everybody in my business.  Only person that know is shae because she used to be one of these girls in here naked cutting up that shit for me.  I was hesitating on texting paris but I didn't feel like hearing her mouth right now. I rolled up two blunts and started smoking.  I was so high I was thinking crazy.  I decided to text Paris anyway. 
Diquann : I wanna make it up to you .
Paris: Save that shit
Diquann: Baby girl I'm serious,  I just wanna take you out and show you off. 
Paris: you already showed me what you wanna show off lol
Diquann: haha you real funny.  She just a friend. 
Paris: so we spend $500 on friends now huh? 

I just couldn't win for shit with this girl.  I locked my phone and continued smoking my blunt.  " She'll come around" I said to myself. 

Paris POV
I was pissed off walking home.  Yup I'm walking home cause I didn't need his ass to take me home.  Cold or not. Then wanna text me talking about a damn date to show me off,  better ask that long neck bitch.  I don't know why I'm mad.  He's not even my dude.  I walked in the house and the boys wasn't home.  They had to been at my cousin house.  I heard noise in the my room so I went to see what it was. "Push it out the window jae and hurry up damn " my mother said.  Her and her dope feen ass friend was taking my tv.  "What is y'all doing?!" I yelled.  They both jumped and turned around with a lost look on there face.  " Baby we about to get rid of this tv" my mother said looking pitiful.  " I just got the tv so what the fuck I need a new one for ?!  GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM NOW! " I screamed . my day couldn't get any worser.  I didn't even wanna stay in here and I didn't have nowhere to go.  Porshia was with Ricardo so it only left me one choice ...