Chapter 37

Shae POV
I went by Diquann house to see what was up with him. He didn't reply when I told him I left the draws under his couch. I got out the car and was walking to the door and the lady next door was looking at me. "Hey your not Paris" the lady said. She was squinting her eyes the whole time like she couldn't see. She was very old and had gray curly hair. "Yea I'm a friend of hers" I said trying to avoid having conversation but it was like she kept wanting to talk. "It was a lot of commotion over there and paris stormed out and I don't think she is quite back yet so why are you here if paris isn't ?" The lady asked. "Look I'm coming to pick up some of her things" I said to her. I rung the bell and luckily Di answered on the first bell. That lady was pissing me the fuck off.

The house was a mess. The furniture was moved,  the glass was shattered , the lamps were knocked off,  the broom was on the floor and my draws was too. I looked down and smiled. "So you didn't get to the draws before she did? " I said with a smirk. Diquann grabbed Me by my hair and threw me across the floor. "Bitch this is your fault that this happened" he said.  I got up and threw my phone at him. " Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again" I said. Diquann got in my face and just starred at me. We made eye contact but I looked away after a while because he was creeping me out.  "Stay away from me. Stay away from my girl and stay away from my family. Bitch if I catch you around I'm going to kill you" he said to me. I smiled because I didn't believe him. I got in his face and said " I killed my father so I won't have no fucking problem killing your bitch ass". He backed up away from me and looked at me in another way but it was a scary way.  I had him scared of me now and if he keep thinking I'm going to just leave him he must be out of his mind. I kissed him on his cheek and walked towards the door " see you later babe" I said and winked.  When I walked out that old lady was still outside looking.  "Looks to me you didn't find anything to take to Paris" she said. "Shutup bitch" I said and kept walking. What Di failed to realize is....Two can play this game.

Porshia POV
I been doing a lot of running around lately and I was getting bigger and bigger. But I didn't care, it was because of my biggest blessings. Lord knows I can use the help but I would just have to wait until Ricardo gets better. Ricardo been doing good as far as him walking again and stuff but our relationship still is a little rocky.

I was leaving work and I felt someone starring at me but it was outside so I didn't really pay it no mind. Everyone stares. I got in my car and it was blazing hot in there. It was beyond hot outside so it was expected. When I turned my car on the car behind me turned on also.  It was weird because I didn't see anyone get in that car. I stopped to get me and Ricardo something to eat and the car was still behind me. I decided to go inside to see if I could see who it was but I couldn't because the car was gone. I pulled up to the light and the car was back again. I was starting to get creeped out so I called Ricardo but he didn't pick up.

The car was still following me with no problems until I arrived at the hospital. They got to the stop sign and turned around. It was weird because I didn't know who the person could be. I walked into the hospital and to Ricardo's room and he was sleeping. His phone was on the counter and it beeped. Ricardo didn't move so I got up and checked it for him.
Ariel : You really funny lol
Ricardo : Did you get the sonogram together? 
Ariel: it didn't come yet but when it does you will be the first one to get it.
Ricardo : Ariel you told me you got the Sonograms. Make up your mind. You keep playing dumb ass games.
Ariel : Ard, well I will stop by later. I'm at your girl job right now.
That was the message that I seen but it was from a couple hours ago. It had me thinking was she the one following me. I tapped Ricardo and he didn't budge. I slapped his stomach and his opened wide and he looked at me " what? " he said.  He always mad when he get woke up out his sleep.  " Yo bitch ariel texting you" I said to him. He rolled his eyes and texted back. " oh so you replying to her now?  If it's not about the baby y'all should not be communicating" I said to her. He didn't say nothing,  he just looked at me.  I left out without saying a word. Ricardo kept thinking I was a joke so I was going to show them better then I can tell him and that bitch.