Chapter 27

Paris POV
"Take the test Paris" he said to me.  I didn't want to take that shit.  It was no need.  I get sick every year so Di need to calm down.  Shit. " I'm only going take it so u can shut the fuck up" I said to him. He smiled and threw me two tests.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both Pregnancy tests said positive.  I didn't even wanna leave out the bathroom because I was going to be proving wrong and I don't like to be wrong.  " What it say? " Di said standing by the door. I opened the door,  gave him the test,  and walked passed him to sit on the bed. " I can't believe what I'm seeing" he said. I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that he said that because he didn't even have a expression on his face. Like it's just blank. " I will call to make a appointment tommorow" I said to him. He looked up quickly and smiled " I knew you was going to think that I was dissapointed because I didn't say anything but I'm BEYONDDDD HAPPY !" He yelled picking me up and spinning me around. We we're both cheesing hard. I couldn't believe I was Pregnant. " I still have to make an appointment though Di" I said. " yea to check up on my baby right?  Not kill it right? " he said looking worried. " yea to check up on the baby" I said.  I didn't know if this was really what I wanted. I just felt like I was moving too fast.

Ariel POV
I been texting Ricardo and sending him pictures of the sonograms. I am now 7 months pregnant with a beautiful baby boy. I was so excited.  My baby can be a Junior. I was laying down when Ricardo texted me and told me to come to the hospital. I was excited.  Maybe he wanted us to get back together.

When I walked up to the front desk the nurse put my wristband on and let me go up.  I already knew where to go so it was no need for her to tell me. I walked in the room smiling until I seen what I didn't want to see. Porshia was standing beside the bed while Ricardo was rubbing his stomach. They we're both smiling. That was supposed to be me right there so im not going let this go on any longer.  "MHMMM" I said clearing my throat.  They both looked up. Ricardo looked uneasy and Porshia looked like she wanted to jump on me. "What is she doing here? " porshia said calmly. Ricardo looked at me then looked at her.  " I called both of y'all here because I have some things I needed to clear up" he said. "Really Ricardo? " I said. "Yea really,  Ariel your problem is that you never wants to listen. Me and you were never in a relationship.  Yea I was staying with you and taking care of you but that was because I wasn't happy at home so I needed someone to make me happy and you did but after a while I realized that I was missing home. It was never supposed to be like this. I will never say I don't want my baby because it's a gift from God but all I'm saying is I know that you trapped me. You knew you we're the side bitch so you decided to stop taking them pills to get yourself pregnant to think that ya title in my life was going to get you boosted up to my wife but it didn't. You starting a little too cocky and feeling yourself because you knew I wouldn't let you be homeless with my child so I paid your bills but I did it because of my child. Don't let that baby make you feel special" he said to me. I was so mad words couldn't explain what I wanted to do right now but I just kept letting him talk. " Now Porshia,  I know what I did was wrong but I told you what wassup the other day.  Im going to do everything in my power to get you back in my life. I want to be a family with you and no one else.  I need you because you know the real me.  You know where my heart is. And it's with you.  I need you because..." .he stopped and paused and looked down at his legs. " I'm paralyzed from the waiste down for 18 months until I go to rehab. Porshia you are the love of my life. You complete me. All the shit I was out here doing I was feeling guilty. I went with my gut and I came back home but when I tried it was too late. I want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life" he said finishing the conversation.  I was speechless.  I felt like I was in a nightmare and I just wanted to wake up.Porshia looked the same  except she was in a dream ."Before anyone speak I want yall to know that its going have to be some kind ofnpeace between yall two. Im not saying be cool but when my babies get here they will be around eachother so being aquaintances is a must" he said.Porshia nooded and i did as well. She walked to his side and kissed him on the lips and smirked at me . I walked out. I no longer wanted Ricardo to be apart of me nor my babies life anymore.