Chapter 35

Paris POV
Today was Sunday I was exhausted. I woke up this morning and Di was right on the side of me with his arm on my stomach. I got up like he wasn't even there. He think shit sweet but it's not.

I was going to start cleaning up my room first before anything because it was a mess. I was looking for Di and of course , he left . I was tired of this shit. When was we going be able to stay in the house together for a whole day. My room had clothes everywhere so I knew I was going to be there for a while. It was 9am and I was up when I was supposed to be somewhere sleeping. It was just something about Sundays that I was so used to cleaning.

I finally finished my room and it was now 11:30 am. I went to tell the boys to get there room together and I did the bathrooms and also the guest room upstairs. I walked down the steps and I seen that the kitchen was spotless but the living room wasn't. I know Di did it and left the living room for me because I have to change it around. It's just a must.  I change it around every week.

Since the kitchen was already cleaned I started in the living room. It was big so it was going to take possibly longer than my room did. I did the chimney,  wiped the pictures down, dust the tables, and moved the table against the wall so I could start moving this heavy ass furniture. Di should've did this shit. I moved the little chair over by the wall some, I moved the other medium sized chair next to the chimney and I finally moved the big chair. It was a mess under there. Literally.  I don't know if it was from the boys or Diquann ass.  I went to get the broom but before I went back I had to get a water from the kitchen and take a damn break.  My back was killing me and my feet was hurting also. 

Diquann POV
I got a new phone and I didn't even have no contacts. I knew shae and paris number by heart though. I called shae and she didn't answer.  Maybe because she didn't know the number.  I decided to text her.
Diquann: This Di, what was the last text you sent me? 
Shae: where's the old phone?  You got in trouble?
Diquann: what you leave and where? 
Shae: oh just some draws under your couch😝
I didnt even reply.  I just tried to call paris to distract her before she even got to clean the living room. But she didnt answer.  Its just like its always something. I knew this wasnt going to be a good outcome. I was too far away from the house to even stop paris from cleaning in the living room. But i was going to try.

Paris POV
I had missed calls and texts from Diquann and I seen it but just wasn't answering. No one told his ass to get a new phone anyway. I got up to get the stuff that was under chair up and my heart dropped. I seen pink Victoria secret panties on my floor. I knew they wasn't mines because I was not that thick in the back and me and di only have sex in the bedroom. I threw the broom across the floor and screamed real loud. I dropped to my knees and just cried my eyes out. My heart was crushed.  I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't believe that Di would do this to me and only bitch it could've been was shae.

Di walked in the house scared and nervous. He seen the pair of draws and he also seen the glass broke from the window when I threw the broom. I didn't even bother getting up from the spot that I fell to my knees at. I been in this spot for 5 hours straight. Not using the bathroom or nothing.  I was so hurt I couldn't move. It was like my heart was being ripped out of me. He walked over to me and touched me. I jumped up and bang him straight in his mouth. His mouth automatically started bleeding. " OH SO YOU THINK THAT ITS COOL TO FUCK OTHER BITCHES IN HERE? "I yelled at him.  I was so angry I was red and my tears was still coming. LOOK JUST LET ME EXPLAIN " he yelled back. I moved close to his face.  " BITCH THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY. YOU FUCKED THAT BITCH IN THE SAME PLACE WE LAY OUR HEADS AT. WHERE OUR CHILD WILL BE LAYING HERS AT"I said to him. "I SAID CHILL OUT ALRIGHT LET ME EXPLAIN" he said. There was nothing Diquann could say to me right now. Now to think of it,  the white ice cream wasn't from the boys. It was cum and the boys were telling the truth when they said they didn't do it. I was mad as shit. " I WISH THUS BABY WASNT YOURS. I WISH I COULD FUCK SOMEONE IN...."bear time I got to finish my sentence diquann grabbed my neck and held me against the wall. The way his face was scared me even more besides the fact that he was really choking me. I never seen this look on his face before. He wanted to kill me. Nobody could tell me he didn't. " LOOK BITCH,  IF YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS OUT YOUR MOUTH AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU DO YOU HEAR ME?! " diquann yelled in my face. I nodded my head because I couldn't speak. He let me go and I dropped to the ground. I had to catch my breath and it took about five minutes. I ranned upstairs and went to pack some of my things. "BOYS,  PACK A BAG" I yelled to the boys. Diquann had the voice proof walls so they couldn't hear anything that was going on. "Okay" they yelled back. Diquann raned up the steps and I shut the door and locked it.  I was so afraid of him I couldn't even explain the feeling. He was banging on the door and trying to get in. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" he yelled. "DIQUANN GO AWAY.  JUST STOP" I yelled back. He was kicking on the door to get in and he got in. I just looked at him. He was sweating bullets and his mouth was a mess. He tried to grab me to give me a hug and I tried to push him away. He ended up making me fall onto the bed because I was trying to stop him from hugging me. He got on top of me and I was kicking him. He was trying to restrain to tell me stop and he loved me but I wasnt paying him no mind.  He finally got up because I was digging in his skin. I got my suitcase and raned to get the boys. We got into one of Diquann cars that he didn't used and we drove off.  I was going to get a hotel and take the boys there but in the morning, I'm going to make a trip to shae thot ass.  And I'm not with the talking.