Chapter 33

Ariel POV
I was an emotional wreck right now. My feelings was all over the place. Happiness and pain at the same time doesn't mix. The man that made me is gone and I feel way better because he was touching me since I was a teenager. No one knew. Not even shae . After my mom left it was just Me and my dad. He couldn't take the heartbreak so he decided to take it out on me. That's why I am the way I am today. He never loved me. I was his first and only daughter. At least until Shae and her mom came along then the raping died down but it never stopped. It still continued.

I was headed to see Ricardo today. I didn't text him or nothing. I just was going to pop up. I know what he said he meant the other day but I didn't care about none of that. I was always going to be apart of his life. At least I hope. Even if this baby wasn't Ricardo's I wasn't going to let him know. And I dare that porshia bitch try get in my business. The way I was feeling right now, anybody can get it. Pregnant and all.

I walked into the hospital and they gave me the wristband and I went up. This room was way different from the last one he was in. I walked in and he was sitting in a chair drinking whatever was in his cup. His look was unexplainable when he seen me walking through the doors. "What are you doing here? " he said to me. I smiled and walked closer towards him to sit in the chair next to him. "I just wanted to check on you ...well we did" I said rubbing my stomach. He nodded. "Well you see that I'm fine. Sitting up and stuff, trying to get more feeling in my legs" he said looking down at them. "That's good" I said back. The baby was kicking like crazy so I started rubbing my stomach. " You getting bigger and bigger by the day" he said to me looking at my stomach ". " Yes I know. Im just ready for this to be over" I said to him. " When you going to bring me a sonogram? " he asked. I felt very uncomfortable when he asked that because I know deep down inside that there is a big possibility hat this isn't his baby. "Soon, but I dont want to know what I'm having. I want it to be a surprise" I said to him. He was ready to say something back but I got up and walked to the bathroom. I was switching extra hard just so he could look at my ass while I walked away but he didn't even look up.

I came out the bathroom and Porshia was walking in with food in her hand. She didn't see me so I was going to let her. "Ohh hey Porshia, I didn't know you was coming Here so soon" I said to her being smart. She turned around and once she realized it was me, her smile broke right on down to a mug. "Wassup" she said. Ricardo looked very uncomfortable and the scenery was definitely awkward. I grabbed my stuff and put my hand on Ricardo's head. "I'll come by to check on you one day this week and bring you a sonogram also of your first baby " I said to ricardo while I was looking at Porshia. She busted out laughing. "Bitch please" she said to me. "Watch your mouth baby" I said to her. I don't play with the bitch word. " LIKE THE FUCK I SAID THE FIRST TIME, BITCH PLEASE"porshia said yelling loudly. She was pushing my buttons and I didn't want to get put out the hospital so I kept it calm. "I'll see you around girly" I said to her. "Most definitely, im not hiding .its not hard to find me" she said back. I walked out the room and left rhe hospital. Somethings gotta give with this Porshia bitch .

Shae POV
I been staying at a hotel thirty minutes from town every since I killed my stepfather. The day I was at the hospital I left because they was trying to do a rape kit on me. If they would've found out that he didn't, I would've been gone for a while. I don't think they put a warrant out on me because I left. Well at least I hope.

I been texting Di since I went over his house earlier but he haven't been replying. It was 10 at night and he texted and asked for my address. I kindly sent it. I straightened up my room and hopped in the shower. I guess Di was coming for Round Two.

I heard a knock at the door while I was fixing my hair. I had on some boy draws and a tink top with no bra so my nipple rings we're showing like crazy. I opened the door and Di had a unexplainable facial expression. I didn't even say anything I just invited him in.

"I'm here because I want you to tell me what happened with your father" he said. I was going to give Di the run around before I let him know what happened to my father. If texting him and telling him I wanted to talk about my dad was going keep us to keep seeing each other, then that's what I was going to do. I knew what i was doing. I know how to play my cardz. I didn't even say nothing I just walked over to him and undid his belt. He tried to stop me but he was too late. I already had his man out about to put it in my mouth. Di threw his head back and enjoyed it.

After I finished I wanted to have sex but he wasn't with it this time. It's like he be trying to be faithful but he just can't resist. I can only imagine how he feel right now. Di zippened up his pants and left out the door. I was smiling from ear to ear. I'm the queen of breaking up happy homes.