Chapter 22

Diquann POV
2 weeks later
Me and Paris been doing well staying together. We been throwing lor love taps and flirting but I was feeling it. I been doing that shit.  She just started. I'm glad she starting to open up to me . I snapped out of my thoughts and finished getting my torture kit out. I found out that Dee was apart of the robbery but I just didn't know who did It. I was going tot find out today.

"Please man I told you everything I know" Dee said. He was tied up to a electric chair. I wasn't playing with this nigga. Dee came to me as a man as he said and told me he fucked up. He just told me his part though and not the person who robbed me. I give him props for being honest but I don't care about that.  He was supposed to be my manes. The love defenitely wasn't A1. I picked up the Plies and took one tooth out one by one until he started talking. "DI I SWEAR IM TELLING THE..OWWWWWW" he screamed. " Man you know me. And one thing I don't play about is my money" I said to him calmly. I'm not the type that get all loud with you.  I stay low because I don't got time for this shit . I just wanted to do what I came here for and that's it. I was killing this nigga softly and he didn't talk yet. " Since you don't wanna talk,  you don't need no tongue " I said laughing. His eyes widened and he yelled,  "Mr. COOOOOOK". I was shocked. I stood there for a minute with Dee's tongue in my hand cause I cut that bitch out regardless. I pulled out my gun and shot twice in his head then I called the clean up crew. I felt like a bitch. Like he was tryn play with a nigga because he was young. Now I'm starting to think shae got something to do with it. I need to teach Paris how to shoot a gun cause we might gotta be on some Bonnie & Clyde shit.

Ricardo POV
I cut Ariel off because I wanted to make things right with Porshia.  But it's been two weeks and I haven't seen nor heard from her. Only thing I could think of is her throwing the test in my face. I was going to be a father of two children and they we're going to be born damn near back to back. How the fuck ima be a father if I can't walk?  Who the fuck going help me?  I was thinking to myself. I was in deep shit and I needed Porshia ASAP.
Ricardo: I'm alive if you was wondering.
Porshia: I wish you could die and I bring you back to life when I feel like it.
Ricardo: still the same old porshia I see , I thought you would at least feel sorry for me.
Porshia: why would I be sorry for you if I was the one that hit ya ass? 
Ricardo: I need to see you.  I'm in the hospital you used to take me too when I was sick. Room 2 .
Porshia: stop trynna reminisce. You think shit sweet?  I will see you when I'm ready. Goodnight.

I guess I could work with that. I was going to do anything to get Porshia back.  I needed her.