Chapter 23

Paris POV
Me and Di decided to stay in today. We have been doing good living together. You can say we roommates but we just sleep in the same bed. Nothing more. I'm not going to lie,  I been feeling the kid though. Waking up next to the same person everyday and being held every night was the best feeling. Even if we wasn't togethor. I wanted to be with Di but im scared. I think we better off as friends anyway.
I went downstairs to the snack room to see If I seen some oreos. That's my favorite snack. Of course he had it.  He had everything. Di was getting out the shower and he walked in the room with nothing but a towel tied around his waiste with water dripping from his chest. His curls was wet and his face. The way he was looking at me with them eyes made me wanted to hop on him right now. But I'm trying to keep my composure. I walked away from Di to avoid looking at him but it was like he kept coming towards me. "Paris come here,  I wanna let you in on a secret" he said to me. I was beyond scared. I walked and stood in front of Di while he sat on the bed. " What is it? " I asked lowly. "I don't want to be friends anymore" he said looking dead in my eyes. I was crushed. Before he could go any further I was walking out his room. I twist the knob to go out and he pulled me back and his towel fell from around his waiste. Me and my Kitty got two different mindsets cause she was jumping and my mind was like nooooo. " I want to be more than your friend. Paris let me take care of you.  I swear I won't do anything to hurt you nor let nothing happen to you" he said to me while his towel was still on the ground. I was already looking down but I was trying my hardest not to look at that thing.

Diquann POV
I knew my towel fell . But I wasn't worried about that.  I was trying to tell Paris how I really felt . Paris finally looked up into my eyes and kissed me passionately. It was like a kiss she been wanted to do because it was with so much force. She jumped on me and my man instantly got hard. I laid her on the bed and kissed her starting from her lips all the way down. "Take them off" she said to me shyly. " Are you sure? " I asked her.  "I'm ready for this" she said to me.  I hesitated at first but once I seen her stripping,  I got to work. I kissed her whole area and sucked on her clique. She tried to grab me to tell me stop but I didn't. It was too good. I wrapped her legs around my neck and put her arms up so she couldn't go nowhere. Paris body was shaking like crazy. I knew she was about to cum so I stopped . She looked up at me and said " what are you doing?  Get back down there". I chuckled.  I spreader her legs widely and I slowly inched my man into her. "Only thing you need is the tip right now " I teased.  "Di I don't wanna play. Just come on please " she moaned. " Call me Daddy then and I'll give you what you want " I smirked at her and was slow stroking with only my tip in.  "Nigga I'm not calling you no damn.. Ughhhh" I pushed my all inside of her and she started going crazy. She most definitely called me daddy a couple times.  We both reached our climax. She's filled with cum. We laid down side by side naked holding each other. " I hope she on birth control" I said to myself.