"Mom, John, I'm going to miss you, and I want you to know I will always love you guys." I finished, and took a brief scan over the crowd. Oh. My. God.

No. No! This can't be happening! Why is he here?! I didn't want him here! He shouldn't be here! He never even cared about my mom and brother! Oh, no, what do I do?!

I hurried off the platform, wiping tears from my eyes. I was worried now. "Everything alright?" Niall whispered. I just nodded.

After the burial, when everyone was socializing, and coming up to say their condolences, I felt better. I had yet to see my dad in the room. Then, I felt my heart drop.

"Cami." I heard his voice and swung around.

"Yes, 'dad'?" I said. I didn't care if I was rude to him, he almost ruined my life.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me," he said sternly.

"I'll do whatever I want. I don't care what you say." I spat back at him.

"Well I'm sure you'll care when your living with me," he said.

"What? I'm not living with you!" I said, shocked and upset.

"I'm afraid that's not your choice, I'm your only living relative, your moving in next week." he said.

"No....NO!" I screamed, I was crying now. I didn't know what to do, so I turned around and ran out of the building, and down the street.

"Cami, CAMI!" I heard Niall yell behind me.

I stopped. "What?!" I said, still bawling my eyes out.

"What happened?" he said, coming up to me.

"My stupid dad! That's what happened! I have to move in with him!"

Niall suddenly went a little pale. "What? No... No, we'll fix this."

"You can't, Niall! You can't!" I said, and started running off again.

"Cami, where are you going? It's 9:30 at night!" Niall said, running after me.

"I need to take my mind off of this!" I answered. Then I looked up. There it is. Hopefully Mike still runs the door.

Niall's POV:

I saw Cami turn into this place called "The Sky Lounge." A nightclub? Isn't she only 16? I better watch over her. I stopped in front of the door and tried to look inside.

"Did a girl, not so tall, light brown hair, hazel eyes, just come through here?" I asked the security dude.

"Cami? Yeah, she just went in. Why?" he said.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah were friends," he answered.

"Oh, well I'm her boyfriend. I don't have my ID on me at the moment but-"

"Just go in. Keep an eye on her," he smiled.

"Thanks man," I said, and with that I walked into the raging, loud club.

I looked around and finally saw Cami at....the bar? Oh no, she was surrounded by about 8 shot glasses already, and downing her ninth. I rushed over to her.

"Cami- your not supposed t-" I started.

"Niall you don't have to keep an eye on me, I don't want to bother you," she said, drinking her tenth shot.

"What, no! You're not bothering me!" I said.

"Well, you don't have to stay, I'm gonna be here for awhile." she mumbled, the alcohol already kicking in.

"No, I want to stay with you." I said.

Half an hour later, Louis and Liam called, sounding really worried and asking me where we were. I told them the movies.

Cami drank, and danced. And talked with me and other people about complete nonsense. Everytime I asked her if she was ready to go she would say no. After a couple hours she said she was going to the bathroom.

"Hurry back," I said, nervously.

Ten minutes later, she still hadn't returned. I got up to see where she had gone. Then I saw her, and I tensed up.

A big guy, probably 30, was talking to her in corner. I saw her try to get through but he stopped her, and I saw his hand slip up her dress.

In two seconds I was in front of the guy. I gave him a punch in the nose and a kick in his groin. Then took Cami's hand and led her out of the club.

"N-Niall you- you...." Cami muttered. Then she stumbled and almost fell, but I caught her.

I picked her up bridal style, and started walking home.

It took awhile to walk back, but after 30 minutes we finally made it. Cami was asleep in my arms. She's so cute..

I slipped the key into the lock and quietly opened the door. It was dark and quiet inside. I looked at the clock. 3:17 AM. The boys are probably asleep...I'm gonna hear it from Liam and Louis tomorrow..or technically today...whatever.

I took Cami up to our room. "Cami, cami wake up..." I whispered. She groaned loudly. "Okay shhh, sleep, sleep." I Iaid her down on the bed and took off her shoes and cardigan. I hesitated before I unzipped her dress and slid it off of her. I didn't mean to be a perv or anything, I just knew I wasn't going to hear the end of it if I had let her rip the dress by sleeping. Then I noticed her phone in her bra. Well this is awkward... I quickly grabbed the phone and put it on the desk. I was about to put her under the covers of her bed when she stopped me.

"Can..can..I sleep..with...y-you tonight..I don't...feel...good." she mumbled. I nodded, and took her over to my bed. I put her under the covers, stripped down to my boxers, and got in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her. "Goodnight, Cami." I whispered. She was already asleep.