Sentences

WARNING: SAME AS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

Why did I have to be born into this generation of idiots? First Trump is elected president and now this. I mean, really?! YOU FUCKERS ARE IMMATURE IDIOTS!!!! AND ME TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO WRITE A PROPER FUCKING SENTENCE PROVES IT!!!!! HOW DAFT ARE YOU PEOPLE?! TO LITERALLY FORGET HOW TO WRITE A PROPER FUCKING SENTENCE IS LIKE FORGETTING YOUR A GOD DAMN HUMAN BEING AND NOT A FUCKING CARDBOARD BOX!!!! IT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE BUT APPARENTLY NOT!!!! JESUS!!!! GO BACK TO SECOND GRADE IF IT'S THAT FUCKING HARD TO DO!!!!!

Now as I was saying, you people honestly need to start paying attention is Literature class. Sentences make the story sound like your an actual human being writing it and not some creature from another dimension where sentences are non-existent. It also moves the story along and helps people understand what your writing. This is especially helpful with dialogue and describing scenes you want people to see. I honestly have no clue why people think it's soooooo hard writing a proper fucking sentence when they know that sentences PROVE you know what the fuck your doing! Another issue I see with sentences is that they are either too short or too long. I mean, I've seen sentences that shouldn't even be sentences! They should be several different sentences and a paragraph or two! Jesus! Also, THERE'S ALWAYS TOO MANY OF THE WORD 'AND' IN SENTENCES THAT I'VE SEEN IN STORIES!!!! JESUS CHRIST I FEEL LIKE I'M LISTENING TO A 5 YEAR OLD DESCRIBE SOMETHING JUST READING IT!!!!! LEARN WHEN TO START NEW SENTENCES FUCKERS!!!! There are also cases where sentences are waaaaaay to short. Like 5 words short. I understand if that's a small bit of dialogue or similar to my last sentence and it's just a tiny bit of optional exposition, that's the only time it's acceptable. But when it's describing something it is when I draw the line and I consider it not worth my time and click off the story. Short sentences make everything seem rushed and unplanned and it just looks unprofessional. The minimum for words in a sentence should be ten and the maximum should be 20-25. No more no less. Any less and it's not a sentence at all and anymore it's a run on. Also, remember proper punctuation and to spell words correctly! If you can't write a proper sentence, don't write at all! I can't tell you how many times I've seen sentences in stories where the words aren't spelled the way they should be and there isn't any comma where there should be commas! And the use of the words 'there' and 'to' and so many others! It makes me cringe! I will be getting into proper word use later (Next chapter probably) and I will also be discussing character development at a later date as well. (Idk when I'll be doing that. Sometime soon though)

How to write a proper sentence

All Maria did was work day in and day out, with no reward or pay raise for her dedication to the company.

How to NOT write a sentence

George went to the store. (Shit like this REALLY pisses me off)

Edit: 11/20/17 Just doing maintenance.