Salath-al-tasbih reminder. Edited

Tag your friends here who would also like to know about this beautiful prayer.

Benefits of Salat-Ul-Tasbih 

Our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaho Alihiwassallam) said to his uncle (father’s brother) Sayyiduna Abbass (may Allah be pleased with him) Oh uncle shall I not give you,Shall I not grant you, Shall I not award you, Shall I not do mercy on you When you do 10 things Allah will forgive your sins: of the future and of the past; new and old; those you have forgotten and those you did knowingly; big and small; hidden and revealed.

Then he (Sallallaho Alihiwassallam) explained the taught the way to pray Salatul Tasbih and then said if you can pray this salah once a day, if you can not pray once a day then every Friday, and even if this is not possible then once a month and even if this is not possible then once a year and even if this is not possible then at least once in a lifetime (Abu’Dawood & Tirimzi)

Edit :This hadith is said to be weak (daeef) hadith.  But scholars are of different opinions.  Some follow it whereas some don't.

But I heard there is nothing wrong in acting on weak hadith on regards of good deeds.  Still if you have doubt,  ask the mufti saheb of  your mosque or any aalim.

And ALLAH knows best.

♡♡♡

When and how is Salaatut Tasbih offered?

A. Salaatul Tasbih can be offered any time except for odious times.

This salaat (namaz) is offered in four rakat at a time and can be read in any part of the day and night besides Zawal and Sunrise and Sunset makrooh times, keeping in mind the forbidden times for performing Salat (namaaz). But is is preferred before Zuhr (Fatawa Alamgeeri)

This prayer is highly rewarding.

Some Muslim scholars and researchers say that none but lethargic one will miss Salaatut Tasbih on knowing its excellences.

A Hadees stresses the importance of this prayer saying "offer Salaatut Tasbih daily if you could do, if not then once a week, if not then once a month, if not then once a year if it is not possible even, then at least once in lifetime.

How to offer Salath-al-tasbih?

one should stand up for four Rakahs prayer as per the rules; say Allah-o-Akbar and fold the hand and recite 
"Sana" 
"Ta'awuz", 
"Tasmiyah", 
"Surah Faateha" 
and any other Surah and then recite

this Tasbih 15 times i.e.

"Subhaanal Laahi wal-Hamdu Lillaahi walaa Ilaaha Illal-Laahu wal-Laahu Akbar"

(Glory be to Allah, Praise be to Allah. There is no deity but Allah. Allah is the Most Great) and then

perform "Rukoo" reciting

"Subhaana Rabbiyal Azeem";

then recite the

same Tasbih "Subhaanal Laahi wal-Hamdu Lillaahi walaa Ilaaha Illal-Laahu wal-Laahu Akbar" ten times

Rise from Rukoo reciting "Sami Allaahu Liman Hamedah" and "Rabbanaa wa Lakal Hamd" and then recite the same Tasbih ten times;

observe "Sajdah" and recite the same Tasbih ten times after "Subhaana Rabbiyal A'laa";

rise from Sajdah and sit in "Jalsah" and recite the same Tasbih ten times;

perform second Sajdah and recite the same Tasbih ten times after "Subhaana Rabbiyal A'laa"

Then rise from second sajdah
and sit on "jalsah" and read the same Tasbih ten times

and then complete the remaining three Rakahs in the similar way.

Thus, this Tasbih is recited 75 times in one Rakah and 300 times in all four Rakahs.

It is better to recite Surah "Al-Takaasur" in the first Rakah after Surah Faateha, Surah "Al-Asr" in second, Surah "Al-Kaafiroon" in third and Surah "Al-Ikhlaas" in fourth Rakah.

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I hope this is clear enough! 
If you have any more doubt, do message me.

Also, more about nafil salah will be posted as you have requested me. Inn shaa Allah.

Do remember me in your dua's.