Reminder #12

So, the other day I was telling my brother while he was reading Qur'an to stop in a ayat and make dua coz whatever is asked in the middle of that particular ayath, is always accepted.

Sooner or later.

And I merely joked and asked him to pray for me, first.

He nodded,closing his Qur'an and I smiled saying pray for my health.

He said that's not what we should pray first.

I asked what it is then.

He said "We should make dua to be amongst the ones whose DU'A'S  are always accepted!(Mustajab-ud-dua) That's what he said.

"Then we should make our other du'a's."

Coz that's the place where our dua will be accepted for sure so it's better and best to make that du'a first.

Same goes for the time when you visit Makkah and as soon as your gaze land on Ka'abah shareef, you should make the du'a to be amongst Mustajab-ud-dua.

Alhamdulillah, even though I had known it few years ago but I dunno how I forgot that du'a.

Thanks to my younger brother now I remembered it.

That ayath is from the 8th juzz, surah Al'Anam. Ayath number 124.

Download this pic and you can see I have double  underlined

Download this pic and you can see I have double  underlined .

Stop at  the word rasulallah and make dua as much as you want and wish for(without talking to anyone) and after doing dua continue reading

I hope you are clear?

If you are sill confused do comment. Also tag your friends and families who could benefit from this.inn shaa Allah.

Do remember me n the ummah in your dua's.💓