lailatul Qadr/THE NIGHT OF DECREE

Signs of Lailatul-Qadr:

As far as the Signs of Lailatul-Qadr are concerned:
1. The sun rises early in the morning without rays.
2. Rain may fall either during the night or during the day of that night.
3. During night the sky will be lightly foggy.
4. The sky will be slightly lighted without reflections and without rays.
5. The angels and Jibraeel alaihay salaam, all descend down onto earth . (ofcourse we cant see the angels and Jibraeel alaihay salaam, but this is a great blessing that Allah swt revealed in the Quran , that they descend.........so think about the night , (i.e. either 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th, or 29th)that in one of those nights , the angels along with Jibraeel alaihay salaam will descend on earth.........and truly that night is "peace" until the rising of the dawn.)

Blessing of Ramadan:

Narrated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

Volume 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 123. Sahih Bukhari.

Baab-ul-Riyan:

Narrated By Sahl : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."
Volume 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 120. Sahih Bukhari.

Lailat ul-Qadr (The Night of Power):

'Lailat ul-Qadr' or 'Night of Power'... a very important occasion in the history of Islam and in our personnel lives.

Allah swt says in the Qur'an in Surah Al-Qadr:

"Truly We sent it down on the Night of Power.And what will convey to you what the Night of Power is? The Night of Power is better than a thousand months.In it the angels and the Ruh descend by their Lord's authority with every ordinance. It is Peace -until the coming of the dawn."
(Surah 97: Verses 1-5)

Preparation for Last ten days of Ramadan:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) said about Lailatul-Qadr:

Narrated By Abu Huraira radiyallahu'anhu : The Prophet said (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam), "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

(*Volume 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 125. Sahih Bukhari.)

It has also been reported by Aisha (razi Allahu anha), the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) who said:

"I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)if I knew which night was the Night of Power and what Prayer I should say during that night?

He said to me: Say: "O Allah! You are forgiving and you love forgiveness, so you too forgive me.