Ramdan Reminder #4

Tips to improve myself in ramdan.

● Read nafil salah as much as I can.

1. Two to Twelve rakaths of Chasht salah( between 10 A.M to 11.30 A.M)

The Traditions says that the performance of 2 rakaats wipes away all ones sins. There are 360 joints in our body and to pay Sadakah for each is Wajib (obligatory) The 2 rakaaats is enough to pay all the Sadakah. Performance of 4 rakaats places the performer's name among the Abids and is the Sunnat of Saliheen and promise the performer protection until the evening. The performer of 6 rakaats is relieved of his day's worries. Performance of 8 rakaats places his name among the Parhezgaars and the performer of 12 rakaats ensures a Golden Mansion or castle for himself in Paradise. (Ref : Tirmizi, Ibne Majah, Ahmad and Abu Yala)

The Mustahabb (preferred) time of performing Salat al-Dhuhaa is after 1/4 of the day has passed. This is deduced from a Hadith of Muslim. (Halabi; Sharah Kabeer pg.390).

Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, is reported to have said, 'Whoever offers 2 Rakaats of Salat al-Dhuhaa, all his sins will be forgiven even though they are as much as the foam of the sea.' (Ibid)

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) is reported to have said that Whoever prayed twelve rakaats at the time of Chasht, then Allah will, as reward, prepare a palace of gold for him in Paradise. [Mishkat, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah]

●Likewise try to read Salath-al-awwabin( 6 rakath nafil right after maghrib salah)

● Complete one juzz of Qur'an daily(minimum) or three to five juzz (max).

Make a competition with your siblings/friends/cousins in whatsapp group and see how it motivates you to read more Qur'an.

Ask everyone kindly to join the competition of reading Qur'an daily and when you are done reading send Done.✔✅

This will in return motivate your friends/cousins to complete their part of Qur'an.

Inn shaa Allah.

● Read La ilaha illallahu mohammed -ur- rasulallah loads loads and loads. By the end of ramdan complete 70,000.

You can also ask your family members and friends to do the dhikr and then you will be able to complete 70,000 in no time.

● should try to do loads of istaghfar. Ask forgiveness from Allah.

●Send salutations(Darood) on Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him as much as possible.

● Make a list of dua so that I don't forget any du'a's at the time of Iftar(breaking fast). Dua is not rejected at that time. Subhan Allah.

● Read salath-al-tasbih atleast four times during ramdan.

Again you can motivate your family members and friends to do this with you. Inn shaa Allah

● Pray and make loads of dua during Lailatul Qadr.

● Help your mother everyday in kitchen.

● lay the table for iftaar whilst doing dhikr.

● Avoid using phone without necessary.

●And most importantly read twenty full raka'ah of taraweeh namaz.

● Do a little bit of walking after taraweeh.

●Should wake up a little early for sehri, to read tahajjud salah and make loads of du'a's.

● Should not waste food.

● learn some new surah's.

● Share this with friends.

A/N: Hope your first fast is going good and you all are utilising the benefits of ramdan by doing loads of du'a's and ibadah.

May Allah make these ramdan the best days of our life.

Aameen summa aameen.