-Flashback-

   "Liar!"

   The werewolf clung to her like he was holding for his dear life. She bit her lips, hearing this heart's fast beat vibrating through her.

   "Hear that? I'm yours, all yours," He softly muttered as he began to stroke her black hair with such genuine tender.

    "Don't believe what I had said once. What I will said in the future. Just remember you're the only one for me. And I for you."

   "Huh?"

    He broke off his hold and gave them both a space. A smile forming in his lips with his eyes closed. By looking at the smile, her heart skipped a beat.

    She was about to ask when his eyes flashed open. His chocolate brown eyes suddenly glinting with confusing anger. She stepped back, shock at the sudden attitude. He pressed a hand to his forehead, a sigh leaving his mouth.

    "Damn Pine..."

    Eh...Pine?

   He soon turned to her again, giving her the glare before leaving her the room all to herself.

-Flashback Ends-

Pine?! Howl mentioned that name when he suddenly got crazy before. Rys gaped at the werewolf with an expression.

"W-who are you?" she stammered.

Pine gave her a silly grin as he repeated yet again the name. "Pine. We have met before. Back then. I told you not to believe any of Howl's words because he's not me."

Pine? Howl? Not him? Thankfully, witch Colena stepped in as she explained what was going on.

"Wolf side. Wolf side of Howl the human side," she muttered.

      Pinkie's blue eyes shone in delight. "Oh! Like I usually see in stories." Or in other words, wattpad.

      Colena nodded.

      "Sweet!" Pinkie smiled but faltered later when she felt that everyone got silent. Releasing a sigh, the black haired girl looked at Pine with a dead serious look.

      "No wonder why," she whispered. No wonder why that this werewolf started to love in an insane manner. No wonder that he forgot about his very beloved Candy. It was all because he's Pine, not the original Howl. If Pine returned the body to Howl, then everything will be fixed.

     She sighed.

      "Give Howl back to me."

      His face immediately etched in sadness. "But, you know what will happen. He doesn't like you. He doesn't li-"

      "It's okay," Rys assured.

     Pine narrowed his eyes, suddenly growling. "Of course! It's okay for you. You f*cking have five mates!"

      He gave out a laugh.

      "But I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I will kill all of them. All of them, so it won't be okay anymore. You'll return back to me again. You'll-"

      Pine stopped when he saw her tears. Well, fake tears, but he didn't know that. Rys knew that if she pretended to cry, Pine would give in to her. It wasn't that hard to give off tears. Just stare at somewhere for a very long time, tears would form later. Rys looked away.

      "Please," she whispered.

      The wolf side of Howl breathed out, hesitating at first. But he didn't give in. Instead, he whined on how she just want to him to disapppear in her life because she just had other mates.

      But wait. How does he know? Her green eyes gazed at him. How come two of her mates know the truth? She did not remember telling them any of those.

      "Please return Howl."

      He shook his head, stubborn. "No."

      Asking for help, she looked towards the other people. Pinkie stroked her chin, but she didn't get any ideas. Tag looked over to Colena. The witch stepped closer.

      "Should I use my magic?"

      Pine sneered at her. "Shut up!"

      The witch playfully grinned as she spoke with her eyes shimmering in mischief. "I will take that as a yes."

      She brought a hand, only showing her index finger. Slowly she touched the werewolf's forehead despite it's hostile glares and growls. Pine tried to escape, but he was too weak anyways. Rys watched it with a silent expression.

      "Aah! No! No! Don't let her, Ma-" and Pine collasped. The growls and snarls disappeared as a tired body fell to the ground. Rys watched the werewolf looked at everyone with dead chocolate brown eyes.

     Before it landed to her.

     Somehow, she knew that was him, so she smiled and reached her hand out. "Welcome back, jerk."

     Howl gave her a blank stare. His eyes slowly gazed down to the hand she was offering. Thud, thud. Nothing was in his mind. He felt so empty and tired not until he grabbed her hand.

     And then, he felt the electricity. Happiness? He felt so alive when he touched her soft hand. No Candy was in his thoughts, and it was the first time he felt so happy to see and touch her. There was even a chance that he was going to smile.

     He looked at their connected hands.

     Rys smiled, happy to see that Howl was still okay despite not controlling his body for a long time. But now, she had to check her vampire again and asked Colena to heal him up. She went over Bled.

     "Mat-" Howl watched how their hands disconnected as she reconnected her hand with the unonscious vampire.

      Knives.

     It felt like knives.

      In his heart.

     He observed how Rys longingly gazed at the vampire. He could see that she loves that vampire like he has loved Candy. Howl loves Candy, but it felt so painful.

     So painful. He clutched on his shirt as he looked away. Howl wanted to leave the place, but he was too weak to do that. In the end, he watched how Rys hugged Bled when he finally woke up.

A/N: Please vote or comment if you enjoyed the chap. Did this while working. Haha, and yey, I put Howl and Pine in this chap. Bled will be in the next chapter xD