Ocho: "You Will Come Of Age With Our Young Nation.."

Ocho: "You Will Come Of Age With Our Young Nation...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow. Eliza the stalker. I'd never thought I'd see the day."

Elizabeth hushes her sister and pulls her down beside her, their faces covered by a random book that Clara knows Elizabeth wouldn't read. She looks at her sister with an amused look on her face.

"So, who are we stalking today?"

"Clara!" The sixteen year old hisses at the raven haired girl and Clara just laughs.

"What? I'm serious!"

"They'll hear you." Elizabeth furiously whispers and Clara peaks past the book to see a group of boys hanging together, laughing at each other's jokes and just messing around like normal teenagers.

Clara smirks at her sister, "Which one is your crush?"

Elizabeth frowns, "What makes you th-"

"Is it the guy at the far end? Ooh, he's really cute. Could use a little freshening up though. What abou-"

"Clara!" Elizabeth hisses and Clara just laughs at her sister's red face as the brunette covers her face with the book but not before peaking up from it.

Clara follows her sister's gaze and smirks, "It's the one in the middle, isn't it?"

"Y-Yes." Is all the girl can squeak out as she turns to her sister with an even more red face than before.

Clara's smirk widens at the sight of her sister becoming a blushing mess over a boy, "Ahhh. You have a crush on Alexander, huh?"

"H-How do you know his name?"

"I know his mother. She's helping me get a decent job. I've talked to him before and he seems like a sweet kid. You should talk to him."

Elizabeth's eyes widen at the thought of her sister's idea, "Oh heck no. I can't just walk up to him and say, "Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I have this huge crush on you. Wanna go on a date with me?""

"Yeah no. That sounds terrible." Clara says as she starts to think of a new idea, peaking up from the book they were hiding behind every little while, "Why don't you let your big sis do all the work for you?"

Elizabeth narrows her eyes at her older sister, shaking her head slightly, "That sounds like a terrible idea."

"Well, do you have any better ideas?"

Elizabeth goes to say something but she decides that it isn't the best idea and keeps her mouth shut. Her sister's ideas usually worked so why not stand by them now?

Hesitantly, she just nods, agreeing with her sister's crazy idea. Clara smiles at this and immediately springs out from behind the book, causing Elizabeth to try and hide herself completely from the world using the tiny black book she held between her two soft hands.

Clara proudly walks toward the group of boys, who are happily chatting among themselves. As she nears the group, a boy with curly hair a big brown eyes, spots her and lightly nudges the guy beside him, who also directs his attention to her.

She gives them a friendly smile, but directs her attention to Alexander, who hadn't noticed her presence until she taps him on the shoulder.

"Alexander?"

He nods timidly, earning a quiet chuckle from the curly haired boy, "Y-Yeah. That's me. You're Clara, right? I remember you from when my mom was helping you with the job seeking and stuff."

"Yup. That's me."

He awkwardly nods, placing his hands in his pockets, "So, what do you need?"

Clara brightens at this and gently pulls him away from his friends, who tilt their heads in confusion at the raven haired girl.

"Don't worry boys. He'll be back, I promise."

Alexander sends his pals a reassuring smile before turning to Clara with a confused one, "Where are you taking me?"

She smirks, "I'm about to change your life."

"T-Then by all means, l-lead the way." Alexander replies, trying his best to sound cool, calm and collective but falling to do so.

Clara bites back a giggle before stopping a few inches away from where Elizabeth has been hiding her face between the pages of a black book.

"See the girl in front of us? The one burying herself between the pages of the black book?"

Clara watches as Alexander's eyes wander to where Elizabeth is and they visibly light up, a smilie now painted on his face.

"Yeah. That's Elizabeth. She's in my English and French class."

Clara smirks at the sight of Alexander's loving smile, "She's my sister. You know that, right?"

The brunette boy looks down at his feet the moment the words come out of her mouth and sheepishly shakes his head, making Clara laugh and for Alexander to lift his head and playfully glare at the twenty year old.

At that moment, Elizabeth peaks out of her black book to see if the two are gone, only to make eye contact with Alexander and hide behind the book once more.

Clara watches as a light pink hue paints Alexander's face and she shakes her head, smiling, "You should talk to her. I think you two would really compliment each other."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, really. Now go!"

Clara playfully shoos him away and pushes him towards her sister. He playfully glares at her before walking up to Elizabeth and Clara watches as he nervously taps her shoulder. The two begin a simple conversation and Clara watches as her sister smiles happily, laughing at something Alexander had said. She snaps a quick picture of the two (and many more after that) before smiling to herself.

Mission accomplished.

______________________

No, that is not Alexander's faceclaim in the polaroid. I just really like this picture and used it.

but anywhoooo, this chapter was really fun to write! It was just so adorable!! 😭😍

I'm super excited to write this cute, smol relationship between Alexander and Elizabeth and to write about Clara helping out Elizabeth and then helping out Alexander.

Clara's out here playing wingman. You go girl. 🙌🏼👌🏼

Oh, and this may or may not be a hint towards alexaNDER AND ELIZA HAMILTON. 😆😉

But honestly, I'm so excited for this. It's gonna be fun!!

Also, you might have noticed that the book has been changed from a short story to a teen fiction. This is because this book became longer than I thought it would. 😅

But it's okay.

That means more Clara and Elizabeth!! YAY!! ❤️

So, get ready for the next chapter!! It's gonna be a good one.

- melancholymacaron 🕷❤️