Dos: "When You Smile, You Knock Me Out, I Fall Apart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Surprise!"

Nine year old Clara looks at her excited mother as she holds three wrapped boxes in her hands.

Clara tilts her head, "What's the occasion mama?"

"Theres no occasion! Why would you think that?" Her mother says, the smile on her face never fading, "I wanted to get you girls something for being the best girls I could ever ask for. Could you go get Elizabeth please?"

Clara nods and rushes across the hall to where her sister is sleeping. She gives her sister a small nudge and Elizabeth stirs in an instant.

"Claraaaa!" The girl whines, "I was sleeping."

"Mama has gifts for us."

The four year old immediately sits up, "Really?"

"Yeah! Come on!"

The two girls rush over to their mother who now sits at the dinner table with the gifts. They sit in front of her and eye the presents, looking at each one to guess what's inside.

Their mother smiles, "Which one would you girls like to open first?"

Elizabeth points to the one wrapped in her favourite colour and Clara points to one wrapped in her favourite colour.

She chuckles, "Of course."

She hands them the presents and they quickly rip the wrapping paper, excited to see what's inside.

Elizabeth is the first to open her gift and she squeals one she sees what's inside. Clara takes a peak and smiles.

Their mother looks at her youngest daughter with excitement, "Do you like it sweetie?"

Elizabeth pulls out the Flounder plushie from the box and smiles brightly, "I love it mama!"

She rushes up and hugs her mother, "Thank you."

"Of course Eliza."

Clara smiles as she opens her present. Once she sees what's inside she has a similar reaction to her sister's.

She pulls out a lovely Belle doll, "Oh my goodness mama. It's beautiful. Thank you so much."

Clara gives her mother a huge hug and her mother smiles.

Elizabeth looks at the third present, wrapped in rainbow wrapping paper and topped off with a bow, similar to the other two presents.

"What's in there?"

"Why don't you two open it to find out?"

In an instant, the two rip the gift open and once they finsh, their mother pulled the delicate gift out of the box.

Clara gasps, "Mama, you didn't have to get that."

She smiles brightly at her daughter, "But I wanted to. Now we can keep all our memories together in photos."

Elizabeth smiles, "Mama! Take a picture of us!"

The sound of laughs that reminds Clara of bells fill the room and Clara watches as her mother's face brighten.

"Alright Eliza. Clara, get in there with your sister."

Clara watches as her sister lays down, her legs sticking up, showing her bright socks.

"Eliza! Don't do that." Clara says with a giggle.

The brunette looks at her sister with a smile, "Come on sis. Try it!"

Clara laughs and copies her little sister. Their mother laughs and snaps a photo of her crazy daughters.

Once Elizabeth hears the camera, she looks at her mother with a smile, "Did you take it?"

"Yeah! You wanna see?"

Elizabeth nods and watches as her mother shakes the photo.

After a few minutes, she shows her girls the picture and they giggle.

"We looks funny." Clara comments and Elizabeth nods.

Their mother smiles, "Yeah but it's adorable."

Elizabeth squeals slightly, "Yeah! Wait 'til Daddy comes and sees our gifts!"

Clara notices her mother's smile starts to fade and her bright face turns glum. It's makes Clara sad that her mother tries to replace her mood but it doesn't fool Clara.

Their mother looks at the toys on the table, "Why don't you go and open your doll Clara and play with your sister?"

Clara nods and takes her sister to the their room, their new gifts in hand.

Their mother looks down at the picture with a huge smile and decides to go put the camera in her room and then goes to make dinner.

________________________________________

SO NOW EVERY CHAPTER ENDS WITH A POLAROID BC I THINK ITS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND CREATIVE.

SO NOW YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THAT EACH CHAPTER.

DEAL WITH IT.

(The last guy is me

(The last guy is me. 😂)

So, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤

AND I HOPE YOURE READY FOR CHAPTER 3 BC ITS A BIG ONE. 

SO GET READY.

ITS HEAVY.

- DisnerdFangirl 💗💫

(P.S: The song sorta relates to this chapter but relates more to book as a whole than the chapter. 😊)