Chap 12

Super tiny smut ahead

They made it until just past lunchtime the next day before ending up with their hands all over one another again. Jimin's issues were a good excuse for the two of them not to show up to their afternoon activity.

Jimin poked Hoseok's erection, concealed but not entirely constrained by the loose fabric of his shorts, with a tentative finger.

"Having fun?" Hoseok asked, hands resting behind his head as he lay reclined on Jimin's bed.

Jimin nodded and prodded at it again. He could feel its heat through Hoseok's shorts. Jimin wasn't game enough to actually do more than poke at it and Hoseok wasn't pushing. It was just... with their clothes on, there were only so many things they could do, so many options. As soon as the pants came off there would be far fewer limitations. Jimin wasn't sure he'd be able to keep things under his control anymore.

Jimin pushed it down, then watch it spring up again as far as the fabric of Hoseok's shorts would allow. It was bigger than Jimin's, though not to the point of being frightening or making Jimin feel self-conscious. The whole of Hoseok was larger than Jimin, so it only made sense.

It didn't even occur to Jimin to make this about more than his own curiosity until he noticed the way Hoseok was responding to his touch. Hoseok looked mostly relaxed, but his hands were clenching at his hair and he was chewing his lip. When Jimin dragged his fingers over the tent in Hoseok's pants, Hoseok inhaled sharply and bit down on his lip.

Watching Hoseok's face, Jimin rubbed his palm downwards.

The gasp Hoseok gave in response turned into a laugh. "You're smiling. You practically never smile. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Aren't you?"

"Clearly."

Jimin rubbed his palm down again and Hoseok's back arched off the bed. After a couple more rubs Jimin's other hand wandered to his own crotch and began giving it the same treatment, matching the pressure and speed of the one on Hoseok's. It was amazing how much more Jimin's own hand could affect him when he had Hoseok's flushed face and tensing muscles to look at. The straining heat pressing against his other hand didn't hurt his arousal either.

If Jimin had been on his own his current method probably wouldn't have gotten him very far. With Hoseok there, though... Jimin stopped touching himself before they had a repeat of the previous night. "I'm going to go take a shower now."

Hoseok grinned. "Where are the rest of those tissues?"

~

They made it to Saturday without Jimin getting upset once. Having Hoseok, truly having him, made things far easier.

It was just past midday and Jimin was catching up on his reading while Hoseok was out getting some exercise with his more physically active friends. Hoseok had promised to be back before one with lunch, though, because that was when Jimin's foster mum was supposed to visit.

There was a knock on the cabin door at twenty past twelve, which was... wrong. Sure his foster mum had said she'd be there at about one, he'd known her timing wouldn't be exact, but forty minutes was well off and she knew how important it was to him for things to happen when expected. Hoseok might not be back for another half hour and that would just throw everything off. Jimin set his book aside and got up to answer the door.

The person at the door was not, in fact, Jimin's foster mum. Much too male. Jimin thought at first that the man must have the wrong cabin, but then he noticed his eyes. Brown, just like Hoseok's. No, not like Hoseok's at all. Hoseok's eyes had never been that cold.