~9~

Tord had separated Edd, Matt, and me into different rooms. The worst part is, I'm almost right next to the dumb commie. There are some reasons why he separated us.. He didn't want us planning an escape. He also told us everything he had to do with this place...

Tord made Edd stay with Stace when he was taking Matt and me to our rooms. He said it was for the purpose of his job. I doubt Stace would hurt him, she is a medic after all.. She also seemed pretty nice. Tord told Matt his job before letting him into his room.. now it was just me and the commie.

"Hey Tom?" Tord stopped and looked at me, he had this grin on his face and that could only mean one thing.. "I already told Matt and Edd their jobs in order for them to have food and shelter.. Now it's time for you to know yours." I nodded and gave Tord the best glare I could muster.

"Well, what is it commie?"

"You'll be working as my personal assistant!"

"What?! Alright, you listen here commie. I already hate you and you already hate me, why the hell would you make me your damn assistant!?" I had a lot of thoughts running through my head, but to sum it all up.. I was outraged. Tord let out a small chuckle and opened the door we were by. It was a room with light blue walls blue carpet and a twin sized bed with checkerboard bed sheets. I felt my mood lighten when I saw Susan laying on my bed, she was all repaired too..

"In you go, make yourself at home. Your first day is tomorrow and i'll be showing you around the base" I looked back at Tord before walking into my room.

"Oh and one more thing.. The name is Red Leader from now on. If you call me Tord around my soldiers there will be consequences." With that he left me alone in my room. Well I wasn't completely alone.. I had Susan at least. I couldn't help but let a small smile creep onto my face. Tord knew exactly how I liked my room. There was even a small book shelf with a couple of books. I may not seem like it but I do actually like to read.

I walked around my room to explore. There was a mirror on one of the walls and a bed side table with a few drawers. There was also a small closet in the corner of the room. To bad there wasn't any windows. Curiosity took over and I went over to the bed side table to snoop around in the drawers. The first one I opened there was a small hand gun. I'm guessing that was for emergency's.

The second drawer had something I never expected.. A single bottle of Smirnoff! I never actually thought that commie would be nice enough to give me one. I quickly popped it open and took a swig. I missed feeling it hit my stomach.. It's been to long. I let out a sigh of relief and set the bottle down. I grabbed Susan and plucked one of the strings. It's been awhile since I got to play her..

After awhile the mindless strumming turned into a song, which I started humming to. Edd and Matt walked in on me while I was playing one time, they both thought I was pretty good. Matt would always beg me to play him a song if it was raining and he couldn't go outside to play with Edd. One of my favorites was Alone by I Prevail. It was pretty difficult to turn that song into something acoustic. I got the hang of it though..

I found myself playing that song. I always thought it suit me, I always felt like I was on my own but something inside me told me I had Edd and Matt. Even though they weren't the best people to talk to, they kept me company and support me no matter what. Come to think of it, I never actually tried talking to them about some of my problems. I never thought to because they barely take anything seriously. I finished the song and sighed. I felt better.. Playing Susan was like a stress reliever.

I suddenly hear clapping from the doorway, I turned to see Tord.

"Wow Tom, iv'e never heard you play before!" my face started heat up, I must be embarrassed..

"When did you get here commie?"

"Oh just a second ago.."

"Then how did you hear?" I saw Tord pointing up to the corner of the room. I slowly turned my head and saw.. A camera!?

"Anyway, I brought you dinner.." Tord brought over a plate with steak, potatoes and green beans. It didn't look half bad either! I nodded a thanks and with that he left. I sat Susan down and began to eat. My eyes widened, this is great! I quickly gulped the rest down and looked up at the camera. So.. Tord's always watching me? I rolled my eyes and laid down, I let out a small yawn and began to fall asleep.

Hello 0w0 Look up the song, it's good :3

Words: 884