~3~

I slowly opened my eyes, a bright light making me quickly close them. I groaned quietly my head was hurting like hell, but I managed to sit up and open my eyes once more. I looked around at my surroundings, it looks like a type of hospital.

The bed wasn't that comfortable, but that isn't what bothered me, where was I? The last thing I could remember was Edd and Matt staring down at me in horror, then everything went black.

I looked to my side, Edd was in a bed next to me on my right side, Matt was on my left side. The beds where evenly spaced out, I would say about 7 feet away from one another. There wasn't that many beds, maybe about six, three on each side of the room. There was a small desk in the corner with a lady.

She looked like she was asleep on her desk. Wherever we were, I could already tell the people here were over worked. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand. I stood there trying to keep my balance from a sudden dizziness. 'Must be my headache..' I thought to myself.

I kept a close eye on the lady. I was trying to keep quiet so I wouldn't wake her. I head a loud voice from outside the room, It sounded so familiar...

"Stace! Come out here!"

The lady scrambled to her feet and ran out the door, knocking a few papers off her desk on the way out. I kept quiet and still, holding my breath. She seemed in such a hurry she didn't even notice I was up. Whoever that voice was, he must be the one in charge and he must be a big deal.

I took this chance to walk over to her desk. There was a bulletin board with pictures of many people, they all wore the same blue uniform. What is this, an army base? I scanned over the pictures more until I saw one that caught my 'eyes'.

Tord.

I looked down at the desk. There were many papers, looked like a bunch of paper work. At the corner of the desk there were medical books along with some other books unrelated to medicine. They reminded me of Tord's hentai crap, but it actually looked some what interesting. 

I looked back at all the beds, there was someone I didn't notice before. My heart stopped, he was sat up in bed, his back facing me. He was lighting what looked like a cigarette. 

"You know, it's not nice to snoop around at Stace's stuff." He turned and looked at me. He had bandages around his right eye. 

"I..." That was all I could get out. I don't know why I was so scared. There was something about this guy I didn't like.

He stared at me, as if he was expecting an answer. He sighed then shook his head as if dismissing the question.

"Do whatever you want, I never liked her anyway."

"Um.. Who are you?" I watched as he stood up and made his way over to me. He was taller than me by a few inches. I was 5'10 and he looked to be about six foot.

"Names Paul, but people around here call me Pau." Pau replied, his cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I don't know how that thing wasn't falling out of his mouth.

"You?" I almost missed his question, I was lost in my thoughts. Thinking about where I was and stuff.

"Oh uh.. I'm Thomas, but my friends call me Tom."

"Tom eh? I swear I've heard that name before.." I looked at him confused. I realized he had the same uniform on as the people in the pictures. Maybe he knows where we were?

"Where are we?" I asked hopeful for some answers. I felt his hand on my head.

"Don't worry 'bout that kid, you're in good hands trust me. Tord is actually pretty nice once you get to know 'em. Just don't get on his bad side." He chuckled then opened the door to the room. "In fact, I'll go tell him you're awake. I'm sure he would like to know."

Wait... Tord?! I thought he was dead! I stood there not moving while Pau walked out, more like limped. I could've tried to stop him, but I couldn't move. It can't be the same Tord. He's disappeared for 2 years straight after the robot incident. I calmed down enough to move, there was no use in stopping Pau now.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. There's no way it's the same Tord... Right?

Sorry this part was shorter than usual! I have to catch up on school work and stuff after missing three days thanks to bronchitis... Hurray... Anyway, I finished the picture of Jane! I know, I could have done better but I was kinda rushing it a bit, I was a little to excited to show everyone! All my art is signed with Wolfiegirl101 because that is my Amino name. Well here he is!

He likes explosives and grenades! I'll see if I can finish a picture for Stace

He likes explosives and grenades! I'll see if I can finish a picture for Stace. Maybe I will redraw Jane later, or I'll ask one of my friends to redraw him! Well I'll see you guys tomorrow, sorry again for the short part!
902 words!