Chapter Twenty Two

Jasmine

"So you got into Wichita State University." Elijah smiled. " Are you going?"

"Hell yeah! Full ride, that's great!"

I said as we walked out to his car.

"I'm proud of you Jas, all the shit you've been through & you've still managed to stay on track." He said.

"Thank you. That means a lot, trust me I was close to giving up, but I've made it."

"So you're okay." He asked as he started up the car.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Ya know with the baby situation." He said.

"What I did, has been done and yeah it's still something that's on my mind, but I have to get through it Elijah."

"I understand"He said.

*****
"You're grades are outstanding, I'm so proud of you Jasmine." My dad said.

"Thanks dad."

Me and my dad haven't really talked ever since the baby situation. I really didn't have shit to say to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Dad, you literally went off on me. Like that was already a lot to take in."

"I'm sorry Jas, it's just you have so much stuff ahead of you." He said.

"I'm aware of what I have, but still." I said as I grabbed my purse. " I gotta go."

And with that being said, I left out the house.
***

Everything is happening so fast. I graduate in 2 months, and I'll be attending WSU in the fall. I've worked my ass to get to where I am today.

*******

HELLO, HELLO!

Guys it's been VERY long. But my senior year came first before anything!

I graduated May 9th. And my grades were amazing!

Now that I'm done with HS, updating will be happening. The next chapter is gonna be near her graduation day. I also have a new book based off True Events. "This Thing Called Life" I have 2 chapters out!

 "This Thing Called Life" I have 2 chapters out!