Chapter Fourteen

Jasmine

"Kelsey please get the hell away from me."

Kelsey sits right behind me in AP English and all she do is annoy the hell outta me.

"Why did you and Daniel even break up?"She questioned as the bell went off.

"Is it any of your business?"

I asked as I grabbed my things. EJ wasn't in first hour because his dumbass over slept.

"You cheated on him with Elijah."She said.

"Actually no.But if that's what Daniel wants to think then let him think that."

Kelsey is always testing my patience and one of these days I'm just gonna hit that bitch.

"What's wrong?"EJ said as he walked over to me.

"Nothing."

"Babe what's wrong?"He asked once again.

"Nothing Elijah."I said as I looked at Kelsey and Daniel."I'll see you at lunch."

I kissed his cheek then headed to my second class of the day. I just wanted to go home right about now. This whole situation was just fucked up.

*****

"Jas what's wrong?"My mom asked as she opened my door

"Nothing mom."I said as I looked at her."Why does everyone think something is wrong with me?"

"You just seem down."She said.

"I'm okay mama."

"It's Daniel isn't it?"She questioned.

I nodded as tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"It's just so damn hard.I thought that I was over him but I wasn't."

"Jas that's understandable.You guys we're together for a year."She said.

"I know.And then his new girlfriend is on the cheer team and we have English together and she just irritates the fuck outta me."

"Jas you need to take some time to think about what you want....Don't just lead that boy on into a relationship if your not ready for a new one."

"But mama,I really do like Elijah."

"You can like someone but that doesn't mean that your ready for another relationship."She said."I'm serious Jas don't lead that boy on if your not serious about the relationship. "

"I here you mama."

****
The conversation that me and my mom had earlier has been running through my head all day long . I did really like Elijah, but I also was still stuck on Daniel.I just didn't know what to do at this point. I was confused on what I wanted.

"Jas."My dad yelled.

"Yeah?"I yelled back.

"Girl if you don't come down here and see what I want."He yelled.

I laughed as I headed downstairs.

"Yes?"

"How's school been?"He asked.

I sat down at the dinning room table.

"It's been good."

"Grades?"He questioned.

"Great as always.I get my first report card Friday. "

"You need money or anything?"He asked.

I nodded my head."No."

"You sure?"He asked.

"Yes dad."

I kissed my dads cheek then went back upstairs. He always making sure that I have money and stuff, when mom just gave me money the other day.

*******

I've been sitting here for hours trying to think about what I should do. I don't wanna keep leading Elijah the wrong way, but I really do like him.

 **********

**********

🔊I UPDATED🔊

Yes I know it's been forever 🙄

But aaaaanywaaaaays.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 💖

-Alexius Out 🤘🏾