Chapter Thirteen

Jasmine

"We have added a new member to the team."Coach Jones told me.

Coach Jones was our cheer coach and she was truly amazing.

"Who?"

"Her name is Kelsey.She cheered at her old school and we could use her!"She smiled.

You have got to be kidding me.I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell coach 'hell no' but I haven't seen what she could do yet.

"Is she coming to practice today?"

She nodded."Yes, go ahead and began the team stretch with the girls.Kelsey should be out there if not in the locker rooms."

I nodded and left out of her office. I was pissed. She already causing drama and shit,which I don't got time for.

"Hey ladies!"

I yelled as I walked over to them.I looked around and spotted Kelsey looking at me.She seemed shocked.

"Okay girls, so we have our first pep assembly in 2 weeks! So I hope that you girls can learn fast." I smiled as I looked over at Kelsey."And we also have a new member to the team.Introduce yourself."

Everyone turned around looked at Kelsey.

She smiled."Hi I'm Kelsey!I cheered at my old school and wanted to continue cheering here."

I smiled and then looked at the time. " Okay ladies, run 2 laps then we start our team stretch and warm up stunts."

****
"Jasmine,can you go get Kelsey started with Uniforms." Coach Jones asked.

"Sure."

I waited for Kelsey and then we went into Coaches office.

"Size?"

"Small in both." She said. "I didn't know that you cheered."

I nodded as I looked at the uniforms."Yep, I've been captain for 2 years now."

I turned around and handed her 2 uniforms.

"Hopefully you don't suck." She smiled.

I laughed."Oh trust me, I don't suck.Try to keep up Hun."

****
"Brittany the girl fucking cheers!" I yelled as we walked into the mall.

"Seriously?"She asked.

"Yes."

"Goodluck boo."Brittany said as we walked into Forever 21.

I needed more than luck.

*********

🔊UPDATE UPDATE 🔊

You guys I have been so into this August Alsina book it's crazy.

But! IM BAAAACK! 😂😭

Drama will be in the next chapter, y'all know me 💁🏾👀

I LOVE THE DRAMA! 🐸☕️

YALL THE MUSIC VIDEO TO #SONGCRY IS FREAKING OUT! LIKE YAAAAS!

Please let me know how you guys feel about this book so far!

YALL LOOK AT THIS BOMB ASS EDIT FROM MY SISTER!

Like yes BETCH!  Here's her wattpad y'all. __AshBash
She don't write though but check her out on Instagram.

This chapter was just a filler!

So yeah that's about it!

-Alexius Out 🤘🏾