Chapter Nineteen

Jasmine
(2 weeks later)
It hit me hard, like a fucking rock. The stress that I had going on was horrible. I haven't talked to anyone in about a week, and when I do talk to Brittany and them , it's just simple answers. Brittany still doesn't know that I was pregnant , and I honestly don't know if I plan on telling her. Which is completely wrong but I'm just so disappointed in myself, I told myself that I would NEVER abort a child and look at what I did.

I'm just ready to be done with high school, I have a passcard second semester but I still have to maintain 5 classes for cheer and the other sports that I do. I still attend all my after school activities and I still have wonderful grades, but I haven't been myself at all and clearly people can see that. I just have 1 more day till finals roll around then I'll be done with my first semester of high school, thank god.

"Jas." Brittany said.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

" Yeah Brittany." I said as finished submitting my college application to Wichita State University.

At first I wanted to go to a university far away from home but with everything that has happened to me lately, I think it's best for me to stay in my home town.

Probably wondering if any things going on with me and Elijah

Probably wondering if any things going on with me and Elijah. Well the answer is no, we're just friends, and he's the only one that knows about me aborting the baby.

******
"Thank you so much! I'll see you in a couple of months!" I smiled as I paid my hair lady.

I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car, I wanted a different look. So I decided to get braids.

I had finished all my Christmas shopping, so thank god that I didn't have to deal with the mall anymore

I'm starting to feel a little bit better, but it takes time to get over a certain thing like this, well for me. At the end of the day I did what was best for me, I have a lot ahead of me, and I'll be working my ass off to maintain all of it. Do I wanna have kids? Of course, but later in the future.

I haven't talked to Daniel since I had told him that I was pregnant. He literally walks around like he doesn't know who the hell I am, or like he didn't get me pregnant, I didn't tell him that I aborted the baby because he doesn't care so there was no reason to tell him in my opinion. I would of been a single mother, which is something I don't want to have to go through.

What could he possibly want?

*****

"Hello."

"Hey Jasmine. How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been okay, could be better. How about yourself?"

"Pretty good." He said as he sat down." Look I wanted to talk to you about the baby and everything."

I froze completely.

"Daniel there is no baby."

"What do you mean? You said that you were pregnant." He said.

"I was pregnant. Daniel you told me that you didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. I did what was best for me, and I had a abortion. "

"You killed my seed!?" He yelled.

I jumped at the tone of his voice.

"Why would you do that without talking to me!?" He questioned.

"You literally ignored me like I wasn't shit! You didn't want nothing to do with the baby!"

"Still Jasmine. You could of fucking came and talked to me." He said.

"I'm sorry okay."

"Whatever, fuck you."

And with that he walked out of the front door.

Was I in the wrong? I knew that I should of told him about the baby, but I was just thinking about myself and how he told me that he didn't want anything to do with the baby. I didn't think that he would react like that.

****
::CHRISTMAS DAY::

Literally everyone was at my house for Christmas, and it was truly amazing. My mom and dad had helped me sit down and plan on telling my friends about the whole baby issue, because they think that Brittany and the others should know since they are my close friends and I think there right.

"Brittany, can you gather up the others and meet me in the basement." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Yeah sure." She said.

I headed downstairs and sat down in chair.

"What's going on?" Brittany asked.

"Y'all are probably wondering what the hell is going on, but I've kept something from you guys that I should of told you as soon as found out." I said as I looked at Elijah, he smiled and sat down next to me.

"Almost a month ago I broke it off with Elijah because I was still having feelings with Daniel. I ended up having sex with Daniel and come to find out I got pregnant. I had began to distance myself from you guys because my mind was everywhere, I couldn't think straight, I didn't know what to do. Knowing damn well that I wasn't ready to raise a child. I ended up doing what I thought was best for me, which was getting a abortion. Afterwards I went into deep depression , and currently I'm trying to get my happiness back up. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you guys when I first found out, I was just scared, shocked about what I had did."

"You were pregnant and didn't tell me? "Brittany asked.

"I'm so sorry Brittany."

" How could you! I thought you were my best friend Jasmine, we tell each other about everything! Why wouldn't you tell me?" She cried.

"Brittany I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how. "

"Excuses, excuses. Just forget Jasmine, some best friend you are." She said as walked upstairs.

Well Christmas just got a whole lot worse.

**********

HERES YA UPDATE!! Enjoy!!