Chapter Twenty

Jasmine

She completely flipped. I haven't talked to Brittany in 3 days ever since she went off on me on Christmas. But what's done is done and I can't change what I have done.

"Have you talked to her ?" Elijah asked.

" Nope. She's upset, but what I can do about it now?" I asked.

" Don't worry about it Jas." He said.

"I'm not. Second semester is coming up fast and I have a lot on my plate."

" Last semester of our senior year! Let's get it." Elijah said as he started dancing around.

" I see that your excited. "

"Yes very." He said.

*********
Brittany

"Are you gonna stay mad at her forever?" Mike asked

"No, Mike im just upset about everything. Like how could you kill a baby."

"Babe she had a reason, for why she did it." He said.

"Still Mike. Whose side are you on?"

"Side? Your kidding me Brittany. There's no damn side." He said.

I slipped on my shoes then kissed Mike goodbye, then headed over to her house

I just never pictured this happening. Jasmine getting pregnant and not even telling me about it. But I came to my senses and realized that I can't stay mad at her forever.

"Hey Britt." She said as I stepped inside her house.

"Hey Jas."

" Look I'm sorry for not telling you that I was pregnant, I kept it a secret. I was ashamed, and I didn't know what to do with my life. " she explained.

" Jasmine you know that I'm always here for you girl. Yeah things happen but still. Do you like regret the abortion?"

" A little bit yes. But I know what I did was best for me and my future." She smiled.

*****

Bitches stay hating

Bitches stay hating. Kelsey got one more time to say some slick shit and I'm gone end up knocking her ass out. Bitch is not even on my level.

"Where the hell is the rest of your shirt at?" Mike asked as he walked into my room.

"Babe it's a crop top."

"Crop my ass. How about a full length shirt." He said.

"What's wrong with the shirt I have on now?"

"Girl all your stomach out and shit. Different shirt." He said.

"Boy if you don't chill out. Baby I'm yours and only yours." 

I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly.

"Better be." He said.

I smiled and grabbed my purse then headed downstairs. Time to shop till I drop.

************

Just a short chapter. I may or may not have some drama coming into the next chapter. 😗