Chapter Eighteen

Jasmine

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"When did happen?" He said.

"Me becoming pregnant?" I asked. " I don't think that's any of your business Elijah."

"I'm just trying to find out why Jas. Why would you do this?" He asked.

"Because I had got fucked up Elijah , it's not like I planned to get pregnant."

"I never said that Jas." He said.

"Did you just come over here to ask me questions about why and when , or actual questions. " I said as I sat down

"I'm sorry Jas, it's just hard to believe." He said.

"Well believe it Elijah, my dad wants me to abort the baby. But I don't know if I should, maybe adopt , but I don't even wanna do that."

"At the end of the day , you gotta do what's best for you Jas. It's your senior year and you have so much stuff ahead of you. "He said.

"Yeah, but still abort my baby? I could never see myself doing that."

"It's all up to you Jas." He said.

**********

Staying up all night thinking about all my decisions I had to make was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

"Name?" The nurse said.

" Jasmine Parks"

"Okay have a seat, your doctor will call you back shortly."

Abortion was something I had ever saw myself doing, I was all out of tears. This baby didn't deserve any of this, but I had to go out and make dumb decisions and have sex with a guy that no longer loves me or wants anything to do with. I ended up breaking up with a guy who loved and cared about me just to go back to a nightmare.

I stayed up all night looking more and more into abortion pills, which is what I decided to do. Basically my doctor will give me a set of pills to take 24-48 hours regularly. Then another set afterwards, the first set will stop the growing of the abortion. The second set of pills expels the pregnancy completely.

"Jasmine Parks." My doctor said.

I smiled slightly and followed her to the back.

"So what brings you in today?" The doctor asked.

"Abortion Pills."

*********
I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I haven't been crying as much simply because I have no tears left, well at least that's what it feels like.

I got out of my car and headed inside the house.

"Where have you been Jas?" Brittany asked.

"Oh hey Brittany, I had just went to see my doctor about my period."

" Your period , aren't you -

"Brittany what's up with all the questions?"

"Sorry." She said.

"It's fine, but why are you here? Did something happen?" I asked as I slipped off my shoes.

" Nothing, I just haven't seen you in a while. Are you okay Jasmine?" She asked.

"Yes Brittany I'm fine."

" Jasmine your lying what's going on?" She asked.

" Brittany nothing is wrong with me!" I yelled. "I just wanna be alone. Okay?"

"Okay Jasmine." She said as she walked out of my room.

I can't even think straight. She just keeps asking me questions over and over. I grabbed my backpack and started on my homework since I haven't started on any of it , just hoping that I can get mind straight.

*********
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

CLASS OF 2017 WYA ?

But anyways, I will be updating again which will come out tonight or tomorrow. The next chapter will be a Christmas chapter because why not? 🙂

What is your thoughts on Abortion? Comment down below.