Chapter Sixteen

Jasmine

1 Month Later

Ever since me and Elijah broke up we haven't talked and that was about a month ago. I had went into depression really bad to the point that I didn't want to do anything, but I had to realize what I did was for the best.

Do I miss Elijah ?

Hell yeah.

But I couldn't let that stop me. School and raising this child was the number one thing on mind.

I'm 2 weeks pregnant with Daniel's baby. 2 weeks after me and Elijah broke up me and Daniel had started back talking and now look at me, pregnant. Daniel doesn't want anything to do with the baby and he's back with Kelsey.

"Jasmine."Kelsey said.

I turned my head around. "What?"

"You still miss Elijah?"She asked.

I didn't even respond to that bitch. She tries to make my life a leaving hell and that's not going to happen.

Elijah

"Mama, we haven't talked since she broke up with me."

"Why don't you go talk to her?" She asked.

"Mom I'll pass." I said as I grabbed my keys.

I walked out to my car and got in. It was lunch and I didn't feel like staying at the school so I came home and seen my moms.

Me and Jasmine haven't talked in about a month. The way everything happened is bugging me, just the way it all ended.

***
"You miss her?"Brittany asked.

I nodded my head."Yeah, she just should of been up front with me about everything."

"Yeah maybe you should talk to her Elijah."Brittany said.

"I'll think about."

*****

"Jasmine!"

I yelled as I saw her get out of her car.

"Oh hey Elijah."She said.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been great. What about you."She smiled.

"Doing alright. I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Okay you can come inside."

Jasmine

What could Elijah possibly want to talk about? I haven't told anyone that I was pregnant, so he shouldn't know about that. I plan on telling my parents tonight when they get home.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat down on my bed.

"About us."He said as he looked at me."You know the way us ended."

"Oh."

I didn't wanna talk about us honestly. My stress level was already high with school and the pregnancy.

"Jas what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing Elijah."

"Something's wrong Jas.You know that you can talk to me about anything."He said as he sat down next to me.

" Elijah I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant?" He asked.

I nodded my head as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"By who?" He asked.

"Daniel." I said as he looked at me."He doesn't want anything to do with the baby."

"Jas I gotta get home." He said as he stood up.

"Elijah please don't be mad."

He grabbed his phone and left out of my room. There was need in running after him. He was upset with me and I'm upset with myself. But what's done is done.

*************

GUESS WHOSE BACK!!

This update is long overdue! My senior year has started and I've been mainly focused on that. I'll be updating again sometime this week! Please bare with me! 😬

 I'll be updating again sometime this week! Please bare with me! 😬