Chapter twenty-nine

Começar do início

Gajeel: "Do I look like a handy man to you!?"

Laxus: "Shut up, Gajeel. Natsu...you owe me big time."

The blonde dragon slayer orders before placing his hand on Gajeel's face and pushing him away from the small group of guys. Scratching the back of his head and giving an uneasy smile before saying...

Natsu: "Thanks guys."

Happy: "Natsu! Natsu!"

Natsu: "Nani?"

I turned around at the sound of Happy's voice. A cheerful blue exceed flew from side to side in an excited manner.

Happy: "I finally found a great present for Lucy!"

Natsu: "Really? What did you get her?"

Happy: "60 pounds of fish!!!"

He yelled excitedly causing a slight sweat drop from the side of my face. I raised an eyebrow before asking him...

Natsu: "Were you hungry when you thought of that present?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Natsu: "Figured as much."

I patted his blue furry head with a smile on my lips. Soon I then noticed a cocky smirk coming from the exceed.

Happy: "It's an amazing present, right?"

Natsu: "Yup."

Happy: "I bet it'll beat yours by a mile!"

Natsu: "Doubt that but keep hoping buddy."

I waved him off and was then grabbed by the ear somehow and pulled down. Looking with the corner of my eye I noticed that the one that pulled me by the ear was none other then the guild master, Makarov.

Makarov: "Hey brat, I was thinking... What's dinner without a show?"

Natsu: "Sounds great. What do you have in mind?"

I whispered back at the old man.

Makarov: "What about a dance choreography?"

Natsu: "I think she'll love that. Who's going to dance?"

Makarov: "That'll be a surprise."

He whispers to me after giving me a couple of soft slaps on the cheek. Letting me go he then walked away.

Natsu: "Well okay, see ya later gramps."

I walked over to the raven haired man and the blue haired girl standing near the guild front doors. Tapping on the man's shoulder he then speaks to me.

Gray: "The ice statue is done."

Juvia: "And Juvia has fixed the dried out water fountains."

Natsu: "Great! We're ahead of schedule."

I felt like we aced this whole party and nothing could go wrong now. Lucy was going to love it and see how much everyone here cares about her.