Stuck in the mansion I always saw in my dreams and its owner claims to be dracula and me his love!!!

Start from the beginning

It surprised me to see that, it was no other then Luc. He was throwing pebbles at the balcony. I smiled at I saw him. I lean against the balcony railing and ask him," should'nt you be sleeping or something?.He return my smiled and said, " I don't how you do it but, its hard for me to sleep when I am hungry" it was then that I realize that I was starving, now come to think of it I did'nt ate anything today. Luc said," come down, we'll eat" I nodded and headed downstairs.

It was the hardest thing to climb downstairs, because of the darkness. There was not a single light downstairs that was lit. I slowly found my steps down the step.

When I took the last the step but somehow I seems to lost my balance, I thought that this time I am going to fall flat on my face and its going to hurt bad, but I never felt the pain instead I felt hands preventing me from falling and when I open my eyes I saw a dark figure but somehow I knew that it was Luc. I was glad that it was dark because Luc it was unable to see Luc me blushing. I straight myself and said, "thanks". when Luc spoke I could hear the smile in his voice, "there is nothing to thanks about. It's my duty to protect you" that cause me to blush more, so I found it better to change the topic, "Luc, you do realize the fact, that's its very dark here and I can't walk let alone eat". Luc replied, "don't worry the food is already sat on the table and as for the darkness, I will took care of it"

With that Luc took my hand and led to. What I guess was the kitchen. We stop and I heard the sound of dragging something. I think it's a chair, then Luc push me a bit and the he put his hands on my shoulder and push them and made me sit. He's such a gentleman. Then I heard that dragging noise again and figured it was Luc sitting. Then a light lit up, it was a candle. Luc was lighting the candle with a lighter. He lit three candles and it was a perfect dinner, a candle light dinner. Luc, was wearing casual clothes, jeans and a simple white shirt and was still wearing his sun glasses but the candle light made his features more handsome. He looked at me and caught me staring. I thought he will say something like 'like what you see' or something instead he said, "is there something on my face?" I smiled and shook my head.

We started eating in perfect silence. Luc was the one who started the conversation," how old are you?". "nineteen, soon to be twenty and you?" I replied."Are'nt you a little young to be an architect? And I am twenty five" I smiled at him and said, "I get that a lot. Well I was sixteen when I passed my high school." Luc nodded and so while eating dinner we talk about random things about each other and I found out that Luc was a very lonely guy the only person he talks to was Richard. His parents lived in another town and so does his whole family.

When we finished my food, I offered Luc my help with cleaning the table and all but Luc said it was Richard responsibility. So, I stood and thanked him for the wonderful dinner and started moving towards my room but then I heard someone called my name I turn around and found Luc standing there right behind me. He said, "would you mind if I spend some more time with you" I smiled at him and said, "yes. Of course . in fact I was about to ask your help for my assignment" hi9s face lit up with that sentence of mine

So we work almost all night in my room. He told me about the rooms in the mansion and the history behind it. Appears the mansion was made in early nineteen century by his parents.

It was nearly dawn when my assignment was finished. I was very sleepy and deep in thought. Luc asked me," if you don't mind me asking, what are you thinking?" I smiled lazily and said, "I am thinking that, I might go home tomorrow . Luc said "NO!!!" I raised my eyebrow. Luc got confused and said "I mean.....that...ahh...that......you just came here and your leaving and you have'nt seen this place.' Luc sign and said "listen Bliss, its been so long since I have talked like this to anyone and it's like I can talk to you for hours and hours and cannot be bored and you can listen to me for hours without complaining and.....and I like you....alot" I wasted to say no I really wanted and I wanted to

But then all of a sudden I saw a scene in my mind and saw Luc holding me and spinning me and his eyes....they were green. The same emerald green as the one in my dream.

The scene left me more and confused and I was sure that I should say no. but when I saw the expression on his face. It was fear. Fear of rejection and it killed my to see those expression on his face and made my heart full of hurt, so I smiled and said "ok" and that simple word made his face and filled my heart full of happiness. He raised from the bed and said," ok. Thank you. Now you sleep and be ready I will take you somewhere tomarrow and wear one o the dress I gave you. Please.I smiled and said ok. With that he left my room.

I lay down my bed, still smiling. I wonder if he just told me he's taking me out, like on a dat. No its not a date. It's just hanging right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think???? I hope you like it!!!!! And please do comment and this time I won't update until I get 8 comments and 2 fans.

Sorry I kinda need fans.

Next chapter

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER#04

"Not date"