Chapter 73 ~ It's time

~Ty's POV~

I sit in the car, legs hung out, a nauestating mix or nervousness and excitment churning in my gut. My lanky arms, dressed in charcoal hung infront of my stomace, crossed.

Sarah sat in the back seat, mid-length white dress falling around her knees.

Adam had gotten here about an hour eariler, more then likely already ready. I pushed back my hair, small speckles of sweat flicking off, and stood up.

The summer wind sifted against my nervous body, and I called Sarah to get out of the car. She obeyed, opened to door and followed me outside.

The surrounding was brillant, the high brick walls of the stained-glass church reflected brillant oranges, reds and blues. Small tulips and daffidills sprout from the ground.

I went around to the front and pushed open the door, the red carpet could be seen in the little I had it cracked, and I pointed a finger towards a single pew, instructing Sarah to take a seat. She snuck inside and sat down, hands on her lap.

I made my way to the back, my dress-shoed feet clattering on the hard stone walkway, a worried look on my face and my heart bursting from my chest.

Today was the day.

A heated sigh escaped my lips as I tugged on another door handle screwed into a wooden door set far back in the church, it creaked open, scraping lightly over the pavement.

I stepped in onto the carpet, a mixture of orange and brown wool, and shut the door behind me, a hallow, wooden thunk following.

Some 'fixing up' studios have been set up along the sides, a light glimmer of light reflecting agaisnt my face. I placed myself infront of a nearby one.

Various products were infront of me, combs, hairgel, some cologne, and a bit of mouthwash. I quickly sprizted some cologne onto my tuxedo, the light scent of musk whafting into my nose. It's nice.

I unscrew to lid of the jar filled with the cold goopy liquid inside, take a bit of it on the tips of several fingers and comb it through my hair, slicking it back. I take the small black comb in my hand and pull it through my locks, spreading it throughout.

I dropped it on the studio and gave myself a look-over in the mirror.

It was unusal for my second eye to be uncovered, my long bangs not shadowing my face, but it looked...

Good.

Really good, actually.

I gain a cheeky smile and sit up, taking the tiny travel-size bottle of mouth wash, twisting the little cap of between long fingers, and placing it down on the table.

I poured a small amount of the extremely minty liquid into my mouth and swirled it between my cheeks and teeth.

Just as I spit it out into a nearby garbage can a lady tapped me on the shoulder and scared the bejesus out of me.

"Um, Ty, is it? It's time to get out there." She said in a sweetly voice. Was anyone else here?

I shook my head to contain myself again, taking a deep breath aswell. I went out the same way as I went in, which was directly behind me.

I quickly skidded down the nice stone path, around to the front of the church, and gently pushed the heavy doors open, closing my eyes and taking another calming breath right before.

Before stepping inside I patted my sides to flatten my clothing.

I took a step, Adam stood at the front, dressed in a brillant midnight blue, a smile cracking across his face.

I couldn't help but let my little heart flutter.

Finally, it's time.

~A/N~

yo.

wassup.

Hope you're liking this story so far~

(Bleck. Hairgel. Nope nopity nope you DON'T WANNA KNOW. oh MY GOD NO.)

Baii~

~Cpwiser10