Chapter 17 ~ Subtle hints

~More Sarah POV :D~

I walked towards school, dark, deep circles surrounding my eyes. I had so much on my mind. I didn't even realise it because of the weather, but Valentine's day was coming up soon. (A/N hinthintnudgenudge) I would get Ty and Adam together.

I'm gonna play Cupid. They were just so perfect for eachother, but I had to ask Ty some questions, I would've asked Adam some questions but Adam wasn't here so I had to get the majority of the information from him. They'd be weird and quirky questions, but I'd make him answer them.

I'll get him at lunch, I had to study for a math test. I sat down on the cold, hard pavemnt and got to work.

~Time skip to luch because I can~

I took my meager lunch of a single apple and sat down next to Ty, No one would sit next to either of us. I didn't even realize how much of an outcast either of us had been.

"I've got some more questions for you, up to the challenge?"

"Bring it." he said, slapping his hands on the lunch table, nearly knocking over his water bottle.

"Do you realize how..." I hesitated "Cute you and Adam would be together?" He shrugged, poker-facing.

"Alright, I'll take that as 'whatever' , okay next, do you like Adam?" His answer surprised me. Alot.

"Uh, yeah."

I shrugged back, unwillingly staring at him, "Really?" I said, shock yet gladness in my voice. "Yeah," he said, smiling and blushing slightly.

"You realize he's been dropping hint he likes you too, right?" Yeah, Adam. I cought onto your hints. There too big not to be noticed.

"Oh, yeah. I realized alright. Who couldn't?" I thought for a second. Wait a minute.

Ty's playing hard-to-get. A giant smile creeped across my face and my eyelids half-dropped. I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow "You're playing hard-to-get, huh?"

"Aw, you found me out." He said smiling. I knew it. "Mind if I play, Cupid, on valentines day?" I said, the smile continuing to spread on my face.

"I'll get you and Adam together, and I'll get things romantical for Mitch and Jerome." I continued.

"Yes, Please." Ty replied, smirking.

~A/N~

I'm sorry it's so short. I didn't have many ideas.

I'll try to do an extra long chapter next, and wait, whats this, 150 READS?!?

Thank you guys so much, and I hope your enjoying the story so far!

~Cpwiser10