Chapter 62 ~ Hello?

~Sarah's POV~

Ty stood there, unable to speak. "That was, beautiful." He said, holding back happy tears. Adam seemed to be hold them back aswell. I stood off to the side, a grin laid on my face, reaching from ear to ear.

"Not to dsiturb you, but it's kinda late." i said, butting in. They both looked outside the large front window, a dark scene engulfing them.

"I guess it is. Well, see you two in the morning." Ty said, making his way tot he bedroom he shared with Adam. Adam followd close behind, but not before shooting me a smile while leaving.

I jumped on my bad and strew out my body all across it. I looked up at the ceiling. I felt, different somehow. No, I wasn't sick, nor was I uncomfortable, just different.

I flipped over and lay on my stomache, hoping to cope with the feeling. I breathed heavily into my pillow, until eventually I lulled into a deep sleep, despite still being fully clothed.

The black soon faded into a bright white, like it was an endless white room. I could see only myself. I stood in one stop, I was quite obviously having a dream, and there was no point of moving. well, untill I heard someone say me name.

"Sarah?" The voice that came from seemigly thin air called out. It sounded familar... no, it couldn't. I wasn't supposed to egt this for atleast another month. I let out a dissapointed sigh, "Yeah?" I asked, looking towards the blindingly white floor.

Unfortunetly, I knew what this was, this wasn't supposed to happen yet, but I guess it is now. "You know you can't stay down there forever, as much as you would love too." The voice belonging to a fellow I knew since, the day said, trying to convince me.

"I know, I know, but when do I leave?" I asked the air, the voice pointing me in no direction. There was a small pause. "Immedietly after the wedding." The voice resumed, I got a look of pure upset on my face, contorting it in a 'you can't possibly be serious' way.

"That early?" I mumbled, "damn."

"Unfortuneatly, yes, it has to be that early. You can let them kn-" I cut him off, "I know," I let out  a breath, "I'll tell them when it's time."

"Very well," He said, and then paused. I could almost feel him nodding. "See you back up here in a few months." I nodded again in response. My eyes felt themselves falling back to the floor in thought.

I closed my eyes, as if to wake up. Opening them again the blinding white still shone as bright as it did before. I guess I here for a while.

I'll have to go, to leave them behind in only a few short months.

I guess I won't know them too much longer.

Well, until they-

And then I woke up.

~A/N~

Hi.

Baii!

~Cpwiser10