Chapter 6~ Truth (part 2)

~Jerome's POV~

"Alright, enough awkwardness tonight, Mitch ask someone truth or dare." I sighed at Mitch and slapped my hands together.

"Uhhh...Jerome. Truth or dare?" One thing I've got to tell you about me, I always pick dare. It's bacca's nature. "I believe you know what I'm gonna pick already." Mitch knew that too. "Yeah, yeah I do," He said, slightly unsure of himself. "YOU'VE...got to go outside." Alright? That was it?

"Naked." Annnnd...there's the catch.

"Fourth base naked or can I keep my boxers on?" He thought for a minute, "Boxers. I don't want to see your schlong." I shot back with "Ya sure?" wiggling my eyebrow. "Yep." He said getting up and streching.

"Go on," said Adam getting up and pushing me up the stairs, "You've have to say ' I'm top Bacca!' When you get outside." Mitch called from behind as I was pushed up the stairs.

I went up on the landing and ran out into the hallway, and to the front enterance. "My body is ready!" as I peeled off my shirt.

Then came the embarassing part of taking off my pants. That got me a wedgie. Small and friendly.

I cuddled myself in my own arms and ran out,shivering and screaming at the top of my lungs "I'M TOP BACCA!" and slurping as I ran inside.

"Woah, you actually did that?" Ty said as I ran in, Of course I did. I didn't answer though, I was to cold. Managing to keep my balance I pulled on my pants, ran upstairs and got a warm, fresh-out-of-the-dryer towel.

The rest of them pushed eachother into the living room. "Pulling the party into the living room?" Adam said as he sat down. "Classy."

"Alright, Mitch, you knew this was coming, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

That boy made the right choice. I thought for a second...

I came up with the most common question for the game, ever. Unfortunately, I already knew the answer.

"Who are you dating/ have a crush on?"

That made both him and me red in the cheeks.

Why me you ask?

Becuase I was apart of that equation.

~A/N~

Getting some merome-ness up in here.

Sexay. (c) togoldsolaceplzdonthurtmeh

I've got a bit of an idea of what to do next.

:D

~Cpwiser10