Chapter 32 ~ Century

~Sarah's POV~

I wake up, stretching every which way to rid my body of sleep. I walk out and Ty twiding his thumbs on the couch.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask, sitting down beside him. He looks at me and gives a sincere smile without answering. I smile back and stretch out my arms a final time. "School?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Unfortunatly." He says as he gets up to get his back-pack straightened away. I laugh a bit and get my back-pack ready.

I glance at the clock beside the door and notice we should go now "Um, Ty?" I question him as I point at the clock. His eye widen slightly and he rushes me out the door like a frantic mother. "Jeez, Ty. Relax." I persuade as we make our way down the stairs.

Ty wasn't himself today, he seemed off.

I think nothing of it, and continue to school.

~Small time skip to school~

I skip up cheerily to the other 3 waiting for us at school, "Yo!" I laugh as I jump beside them. "Yo, dawg." Jerome teases me. I give him a look and he laughs. Atleast Jerome seems normal.

I feel a chill despite it being summer. Somethings not normal. I look around and notice a piece of paper in a branch. Leaving the 3 behind I go and check it out.

I pull it out and read the words outloud "Not tonight" . I laugh a little, admittly. Looks like someone wasn't in the mood.

I turn back and drop the paper on the ground. I don't want to invade there privacy. Walking back they ask me what I went over there for. "I saw a cool bird. It was blue." I tell them as non-chalantly as possible but I'm a terrible liar.

Surprisingly enough they fall for it. Mitch would've definitly sniffed me out, I'm sure of it.

I sigh it off and the bell rings. Time for school.

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BECUASE I CAN TROLLOLOL~

All 4 of us sit at one table, sectioned off from the school. We eat our lunch silently, me eating much less then the others.

Before it gets to awkward Adam pipes up "I've got something special planned tonight for you too" Adam tells us, pointing to me and Ty. Ty blushes and I ask "What's the occasion?"

"Well, graduation is soon and I'd thought it'd be nice." He explains, smiling. I smile back and start gnawing on an apple.

"First date?" Mitch asks, smiling smugly. I give him a good shoulder punch. He rubs it, mumbling "ow..." I give him a friendly pout in response.

"Mitch, you should know me better." I tell him. "I'd thought Ty be'd the one to do that. After all, he's the one I was talking about." Mitch replies.

"Yeah, I know. Your point?"

~More time skip to when Sarah and Ty get home after school~

I run inside, not bothering to hold the door for Ty. "Thanks." He says sarcastically before he jumps in the shower to get washed up.

I read my book while I wait.

Jeez. He takes longer then a sterotypical girl. He finally comes out after 45 minutes of waiting. "Have fun in there?" I ask before jumping in the shower.

I quickly wash my greasy, thin blonde hair and wash my arms and legs with soap. I take a quater of the time Ty took.

"You're quick." He tells me as I walk out in a towel to get changed. I roll my eyes and make my way to my room.

I grab a nice blouse Ty got me for my birthday not to long ago and a pair of skinny jeans. I grab my 'undergarmets' afterwords and put them on.

I come out and Ty looks at me. "Fancy. Something I'd never expect from you." I laugh and wait for him to finish up on the couch.

He comes back out in a...dress. "You're kidding, right?" I ask, giggling. "Naw man." He says as he goes back into his room to change into something approprite for public.

Don't ask where he got the dress.

He comes back out in a dress shirt and pants. No tux, it's to fancy. "That's better."

There's a knock on the door, it's Adam. "Welcome to the apartment!" I say, stretching out my arms to get my point across. "Fancy ladies." He says, looking at me and Ty. Ty smirks and I say "I ain't no lady, I'm a burly man." putting on a deeper voice then Adam's.

He laughs and leads us outside too the car waiting.

We get in, Ty sits in a passenger and I am forced to sit in the back. Before leaving I ask "So where are we going?"

"Surprise." he replies slyly. I sit back and wait to get there.

We drive around for what seemed like hours, passing by amazing light displays and large cities. It's so amazing, I've never seen anything like this before.

So beautiful.

I noticed our tires squeal slightly, Adam screams.

My heads snaps forward and back into the seat and I blackout.

CRASH.