Epilouge

December 11, 2016

BoybandPH was created consisting, Niel Murillo, Russell Reyes, Ford Valencia, Tristan Ramirez and Joao Constancia.

They became the most successful boyband in the Philippines. Soldout mall tours and concerts, platinum award for all their albums. Those are some their success through the years.

10 years later
[JADE'S POV]

"Anak! Wag ka dyan! Dito ka lang!" Russell called out our 7 year old son, Jacob.

He came over to Russell and sat on his lap while smiling at his sister, Jazzy.

"Mommy, daddy, how did you guys meet?" He asked innocently.

Ahm, hindi pa namin sinasabi na naging sikat sila ng daddy niya and mga ninongs niya. Hehe😅

"Next nalang. When you're old enough." I said.

"Mommy! You always say that!" He complained.

"Niel!" Russell called.

"Doi! Bakit?" He came over with Karl, his son.

Tumayo si Jacob at lumapit kay Karl. And I can say that they will be as close as Russell and Niel are.

Jacob looks more like his daddy but has my eyes. Him and Russell are completely the same, antukin, matakaw at, pustahan tayo, pag lumaki na siya, torpe to!

Jazzy looks like me, but has Russell's nose then again, personality ni Russell, matakaw at antukin. Maybe they will never inherit anything from me 😭.

Kisses sat next to me with her daughter, Bea. Niel and Kisses had twins, Karl and Bea. Karl looks more like Kisses and Bea looks more like Niel.

"They grow up too quickly." Kisses nudged her shoulder to me.

"Oo nga eh. Malay mo, magiging singing group sila sa company nila." I say.

BoybandPH has created a casting agency which handles today's newest talents, BPH Corporation.

"Mommy, I'll just go over to Andrea and Maureen." Bea said and stood up.

Andrea is Joao and Yassi's eldest. They also have a son, Alec.

Maureen is Tristan and Mira's daughter. She's an only child like Francis, Ford and Eliza's son who is playing with Alec.

Get it? Close ang anak ng RussNiel. Close din anak ng FoJo. Yung anak ni Tristan, sama dun, sama dito.

BoybandPH in general has grown so much as husbands and fathers. (A/N: that feels so weird saying that! 😭)
••••
"Daddy! Can I have some of your food?" Jacob asks Russell.

"Anak, you haven't started eating!" Russell pats his shoulder.

See? Told you? Matakaw talaga ang anak ko!

They all started laughing.

"What?" Jacob asked innocently.

"Kasi, your dad was just like you! Loves to eat and sleep!" Joao told Jacob.

"Tito Ninong Niel, mommy told me you had the biggest crush on Tita Ninang, is that true?" Francis asked.

Niel looked at Kisses and held her hand,

"Ayieeeeeeee!" All of us teased. Then both of them turned pink.

"Mommy! Daddy!! You're turning pink oh!" Sabay sinabi ng mga anak nila.

"Franz, kung ano sinasabi ng mama mo, it's all true." He said.

"Talaga!?" Karl asked.

"Kwento ka naman Tito!" Maureen said.

"Ok," he started to tell the kids the KissNiel story.

If you would ask 2016 Jade, 'Do you think that Russell Reyes will marry you?'. I would have answered 'No!'

BoybandPH, I looked to them as my favorite boyband. But now, I look to them as the best husbands and fathers I have ever seen.
••••••
A/N: OMG!!! My first completed book! I wanted the epilogue to be short to not to give away any spoilers for the next book! This won't be my last update! Vote and Comment! 😘😘