Chapter 35: The Comeback

[NARRATOR'S POV]

Then Sunday came and that's BoybandPH's Reunion Launch on ASAP.

The news was overtaken by the BoybandPH comeback. And it was trending everywhere with the hashtag #BPHTheComeback. Trending Worldwide pa sya!!

They are the next to perform and they are hella nervous!!!!

[RUSSELL'S POV]

"Babe, you can do this. I know you can." Jade said and kissed my forehead.

We are about to perform on the ASAP stage again after like 3 years? Damn!! It's been awhile!! I'm effin' dead nervous.

"Leggo Doi!" Joao called me.

I hugged Jade and left.

[NIEL'S POV]

"Niel, kayang kaya mo to? Ok?" Kisses assured me.

"Alam ko pero kinakabahan lang ako." Sabi ko.

"Bunso!! Let's go na." Sabi ni Russell.

"Good luck!" Niyakap ako ni Kisses.

[JOAO'S POV]

"Remember what we rehearsed. And good luck boys!" Eliza told us. She is now our manager, thanks to Ford and McLisse.

"Guyz! Hudle in!" Niel said. This was our routine before every performance, before......

Nag-stand by na kami sa side ng stage and OMG I am hella nervous!!!

[NARRATOR'S POV]

"Now let's welcome the comeback of the Philippines' first ever Superstar Boyband, BoybandPH!!" The host said that immediately made the audience go wild!!!!

Wag ka nang malungkot, nandito naman ako, nagaabang lang ng reply na mula sayo

Niel started their song 'Unli' with full energy.

Wag ka nang matakot, may magmamahal pa sayo't papahalagahan isang simpleng katulad mo

The crowd started to reminisce the song especially the Superfans that are watching.

Ang offer ko, ay 24/7 napaglalambing sayo, type 143 and send it to me

Tristan jogged to the middle and danced. Russell, which you all know is the best dancer, has improved since their last performance.

Ooh Unli pag-ibig, di na uubos bawat oras ay sulit
Ooh be my only pag-ibig, wag kang magalala ang offer exclusive sayo
Jusko! Ang ganda mo, hindi naman sa nambobola ako, be my only pag-ibig

They danced to their song as if they've been doing this for years.

Anong panglan ng nanakit sayo? Address at telepono? Pupuntahan at uupakan ko para sayo.

The crowd went wild as usual when Joao started to sing.

Pero joke lang yun, chill lang tayo! Talagang minsan nasasaktan minsan nabibigo

Russell turned to the side of the stage and winked at Jade that made her go red.

They finished the song and they couldn't believe that they would be able to sing in front of a crowd again.

That night was also their TWBA Guesting.

"Ok boys! Stand by na tayo dun sa studio!" Eliza called them from their dressing room.

They are hella nervous, again and they are not ready to announce that they are happily in a relationship because of the really annoying bashing.

They arrived at the studio and they were called straight away.

"Good evening boys! Long time no see!" Tito Boy greeted them.

"Good evening din po!" Niel responded.

"So, paano kayo nag'reunite? Like how did you all find each other?" He asked.

"Well, that's actually a very funny story!" Joao said.

"Our girlfriends set it up because we never realized that we were all neighbors and days before e all met up, we can hear each other singing in between the walls!" Russell explained. At diniin yung word na 'girlfriends'.

"You mean you 5 boys have girlfriends na?" Tito Boy asked na gulat na gulat.

"What?!? May girlfriends na sila?!" Somebody from the audience shouted.

"Sino?!" Another one shouted.

"Oo nga naman! Sino tong mga lucky girls?" Tito Boy asked again.

"Let's start with Niel." He pointed at Niel which made the audience shout: 'Kisses, Kisses, Kisses!'

"Ok fine! Aminin ko na, kami na ni Kisses!" He said which made him go red.

"Ikaw naman Ford?" Tito Boy asked again. The audience hasn't gotten over that KissNiel is finally REAL!!!!

"My girlfriend po is non-showbiz po, she's actually our manager!" He said.

"Anong name niya?" Tito Boy asked. Parang ang dami niyang tanong no?

"Si Eliza, Eliza Flores!" He smiled.

"Joao naman." Tito Boy continued.

"Yassi Pressman." He said and the audience was some how shocked.

"It's true! That's why if you all check her twitter and mine, you'll believe on what I'm saying!" Joao continues.

"Tristan?"

"Her name po is Mirabelle Cruz. I met her at the place I was working nung naghiwalay kaming lima po." Tristan said.

"Russell? Diba NGSB ka? Did you find your first love?" Tito Boy asked which made all 4 boys go 'Ayieee!' 

"Opo. I have a girlfriend na. She was my best friend, I met her at the start of our careers in a mall show, I found her cute that's why I asked for her number and the rest is history! Her name is Jade Gonzales." Russell shared.

________
A/N: Sorry wala akong nilagay na Fast Talk sa interview nila, tinamad eh 😢. So, magiging successfull ulit ang BoybandPH? Vote and Comment!! 😘😘