Chapter 14: I love you and The Perfect First Date

[JADE'S POV]

"Baby, where are we going?" I ask.

"We're going to the Riverwalk, for a date."

WHAT????????? A FREAKING DATE?????

"Nice, my first boyfriend is taking me on my first date!"

[RUSSELL'S POV]

Before we got here to Chicago, I reserved me and my baby a small water taxi, for the two of us. ONLY.

I know, I just told her we will have a date!! She says that I'm her first boyfriend and this will be her first date.

She doesn't remember that I asked her out in a friend date so many times!!

"Baby, don't you remember when we used to go out on friend dates?"

"I remembered but the thought of a date with your boyfriend kinda thing, it's my first time."

We decided to just walk to the place, it's not to far and she wants to get used to the weather here.

"Baby, did you tell the boys about us?"

"Who?"

"Are you joking me Russell??? You're bandmates!! BoybandPH??"

"Oh, sorry. Not yet."

"Why did you not tell them yet?"

"I just want this to be a private relationship. I don't want to be teased at."

"Ok, are we almost there? It seems like it's so far!!"

"Baby, we're here already!! Like for 5 minutes we're just walking here at the Riverwalk."

"Why did you not tell me that we're here already??"

"I wanted to say that when we're in the exact place already."

"What do you mean?"

"Look over there." I pointed at the water taxi with a bouquet of flowers on the seats.

Jade was in awe when she saw it. Then she gave a sweet kiss.

"Thank you so much baby!!! You didn't even tell me that you were so romantic!!" She squealed.

"Neither did I know that I was this romantic!!"

We both laughed. I took her hand and kissed it, which made her turn beet red!

"Baby, can we just get in the water taxi, my feet are killing me!!" She said.

"Sorry baby!" I kissed her forehead.

We got in the water taxi and I told the driver to bring us to an open field where there is a table for two.

"Thank you so much Russell, I know that we just became official today but it feels like a lifetime that we've been so in love" She said while pressing my hand harder.

I couldn't help but pull her into a hug and I kissed the top of her head

"Don't worry about too much love. Stop thinking that we'll have our happy ending already. We're just having a sweet beginning." I said.

"Mr. Reyes, we're here." The boat driver said.

"Thank you so much!! Here." I said and handed over $10 for his tip. Then he nodded at me and left me and Jade.

"Baby, I have a question, why do you have different names for me? I just call you baby. You call me 'sweetheart', 'baby', 'babe', 'love'! What's next, 'panga'?" She ask me.