Chapter 58: DaddyPH

A/N: Happy Father's Day! This is for all the dads out there and especially my dad! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kisses is now waiting for Niel to come home from BoybandPH's mall show in Batangas.

"Niel?" Kisses asked as she saw Niel open the door.

"O, bat gising ka pa?" He helped her stand up and kissed her.

"May sasabihin ako." She said with a toned down voice.

"Ano? Ikukulong ka?" He teased.

"Ano ka ba? Hindi no!" She laughed.

"Ano na kasi!" Niel's still laughing.

Kisses started rubbing her stomach, saying that there is a little girl/boy in there.

"Seryoso ka?" Niel asked while jumping around.

Kisses nodded and hugged him.

Niel pulled from the hug and kneeled down to the level of the tummy of Kisses and kissed it.

"Baby!!" He hugged her from her waist.

The next day, they went to the doctors and was confirmed that Kisses is officially preggy!

@boyband_nielm tweeted: I'm gonna be a Daddy!!! 💜
~~~~~~~
"Joao," Yassi called him from the living room.

"Why?" He answered sweetly.

"I want ice cream. Please?" She pleaded.

"Sige. I'll just go out to buy." He said then picked up his phone and wallet, kissed her cheek then left.

When Joao got back,

"Yass?" He asked. Because she's not sitting on the couch.

He was hearing gagging from the bathroom and rushed then found Yassi throwing up.

"Let all out." Joao said while rubbing her back.

She's planning to tell Joao that she's pregnant after her checkup that day.

"Joao," she stopped throwing up then stood up and went out of the bathroom with Joao following her.

"May sasabihin ako." She whispered and held his hands.

Joao read it by her face and kneels down and kissed her stomach.

"Baby? Si daddy to! And you know? Me and your mommy are very excited to see na!" Joao said.

Yassi was smiling, treasuring the moment that her husband is very excited about their child.

@boyband_joao tweeted: Excited To Become A Daddy! 😊
••••
"Mira," Tristan called from the bathroom.

"B-bakit?" She stuttered.

"Ano to?" He came out holding the pregnancy test.

"Sasabihin ko sana." She said.

Tristan smiled then lifted Mira and spun her around.

"Ano ba?! Ibaba mo na ko!" Mira giggled.

He puts her down and kisses her.

Mira was now starting to cry of how happy she is that she's going to be expecting a little angel

@boyband_tristan tweeted: 👫=👶=❤️
•••••
"Ford," Eliza called Ford who is sleeping peacefully.

"Hm?" He asked and turned to her side of the bed but she was not there.

"Eli?" He asked.

He went to the bathroom and found her throwing up and crying her eyes out.

"Bakit?" Ford asked then kneeled down to her level and hugged her from behind.

"Buntis ako." She said in her toned down voice.

"Buntis ka?!?!" Ford asked.

She nodded and Ford went out of the bathroom and started jumping around.

Eliza was laughing at her husband who is delighted that they are expecting a child.

Eliza stood up and hugged Ford.

@Boyband_Ford tweeted: See in 9 months buddy!! ❤️
••••••
9 Months Later

"Joao!!" Yassi screamed from their bedroom.

"Bakit?" Joao rushed into their room.

"It's coming." She said.

"The baby?!" He asked.

She nodded then Joao gathered the hospital bag and helped Yassi to get to the hospital.
**
They are now in the laboring room, and Yassi is ready to start pushing.

The others had come after Joao immediately informed them about Yassi.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Yassi shrieked in pain.

Joao was just holding her hand the whole hand until they heard a crying baby.

They were both in tears as the nurse handed them their newly born baby GIRL!!
••••
The next, the actual next day,

"Kaya mo to Kisses!!" Niel is cheering up his wife while they take into labor, their baby is coming today!!!

"We came as soon as possible!" Russell said while running towards them with Jade and Jacob behind him.

"Papunta na yung iba." Jade informed Niel as they enter the laboring room.

"Jusko! Sunod-sunod talaga ang mga labasan ng baby!!" Jade said.

Yassi's still in that hospital, she'll be discharged by tomorrow.

The others had came and they kept on hearing some screaming from the room.

"Wow!!" The doctor said.

"Bakit po?" Niel asked.

"Kambal anak niyo!" He cheered.

Kisses and Niel looked at each other and both are in tears.

The doctor handed over Kisses the baby GIRL and handed Niel the baby BOY!
••••
Two days later,

Tristan and Mira are rushing to the hospital with Russell and Jade.

Mira's giving birth today!!!

They got there and Jade got a wheelchair for Mira and came running to the laboring room.

Ford and Eliza followed and decided to stayin the hospital because it's almost Eliza's due date.

Mira was screaming her lungs out and got out the baby GIRL!!
••••
Three days later,

Ford and Eliza had been brought to the laboring room to break Eliza's water bag, it's her due date and her water bag hasn't been broke.

Suddenly water was dripping down her legs and the doctors and Eliza to get this fetus out of her.

After 3 long hours, she finally got out a baby BOY!
••

The others came rushing with their children. That sounds weird!!!!

"Congrats guys!!" Niel cheered.

_________
A/N: Happy Father's Day!!!! Sooo ano na??? DaddyPH na sila. Well, not in real life, hell nooo!! Enjoyed? Vote and Comment!! 😘😘

PS- epilogue na next dito!! 😭😭🙊🙊