Chapter 53: All About You

A/N: The video above for references. Enjoy reading! And i said that the weddings are within the week pero wag na!
•••••
[TRISTAN'S POV]

"Bross! Alis na tayo!" Tawag ni Niel.

"Bunso, alam kong excited ka pero, nagaayos pa kami!" Sabi ni Joao.

"Ang tagal niyo naman!" Reklamo ni Niel.

Ang kulit parin tong si Niel! Nakakaasar!!

[MIRA'S POV]
*2 weeks later*

Today is my wedding day and I'm still getting ready.

"Mirs! Ganda ng gown mo!" Yassi said.

I chose a nude pink one kasi it represents my personality.

"Number 2 ka Ate Mira!" Sabi ni Kisses

Ano daw?

"Number 2, diba kasal na sila Ate Yassi and Kuya Joao so, kayo ni Kuya Tristan ang number 2! Duhh!" She continued.

Okie! Nagtipid talaga kami ni Tristan. Si Janine, yung makeup artist and si Jade naman nagaayos ng hair ko.

"Excited na kami!" Jade squealed.

"Tapos na ba?" Tawag ni mama tey.

"Final touches nalang po! Bakit?" Eliza answered.

"Kasi kailangan na ang bride sa pictorial!" Mama Tey continued.

Tumayo na ako and lumabas na ng kwarto ko with the girls.

"Kabado ka?" Yassi asked.

Tumango ako.

"Ok lang yan! Ganon talaga ang ikakasal, kinakabahan!"

••••
I'm now here outside the church. Waiting for the doors to open.

The doors finally opened! I now see the skwad and Tristan standing by the altar.

My eyes are now watering while walking down the aisle. I couldn't be more happier looking at Tristan who is wearing the biggest smile on his face.

I now reached the altar with my parents greeted by Tristan and I greeted his family.

The next thing i now is we are now doing the wedding vows.

"Mirs," he started tearing up. "Una kitang nakita, alam ko na, ikaw na yun. Love at First Sight kasi. Parang instantly lang tayo nag-click sa isa't isa. Thankful ako na nakilala kita, kasi ikaw ang lumiliwanag ng buhay ko. Dati wala talaga akong makuhang inspiration pero dumating ka, hindi pa nga tayo, inspiration na kita eh." He laughed. "Kaya dinala ulit kita doon, sa una nating pagkikita, dun ko unang nalaman na ikaw na makakasama ko habang buhay."

"Chinchan," everybody started laughing. "It feels like yesterday na unang sumali ka sa Pinoy Boyband Superstar. Audition mo palang, crush kita." I snorted. "Una nating pagkita, grabe! Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala na hindi ako naging awkward sa harapan mo. Never, never in my wildest dreams, I thought that i will be marrying you. Hindi talaga. I'm so thankful na nakilala kita both on screen and off. I never thought you would be someone who would show me what love really is kahit hindi pa tayo nun. I know it took you a year para manligaw but it's worth it." I'm now literally crying! (A/N: all the vows are longer than my essays at school! 😂😂)

And we are now about to do the I do's.

Priest: "Tristan, do you take Mirabelle as your lawful wife, to have on to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I, Christian Dae Ramirez, take you Mirabell Louise Cruz as my lawful wife, to have on to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in helath until death do us apart."

Priest: "Mirabelle, do you take Tristan as your lawful husband, to have on to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I, Mirabelle Louise Cruz, take you Christian Dae Ramirez as my lawful husband to have on to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us apart."

Priest: "By the the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride."

He lifted up my veil, smiling with tears running down his face. He cupped my face and kissed me.

If you were to ask 2017 Mira, "Do you think you will marry a BoybandPH member?" Her answer will be a complete NO. Never in my wildest dreams I would think I'd marry Tristan Ramirez, of BoybandPH.

~The Reception~

"Here's to the newlyweds, Tris and Mira!" Sabi ni Niel.

"Sana magustuhan nyo!" Dagdag ni Ford.

They will be singing the sing for the first dance.

Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you'd make my life worth while, it's all about you.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

He read it in my face and lead me to the center of the ballroom.

And I would answer all your wishes, if you ask me too
But if you deny me with one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do!?
So, hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you

"Thank you." I said.

"Para saan?" He asked.

"Eh kasi, you've loved and accepted the person I am. Like what I did to you." I started crying.

Ganito ba talaga pag kasal mo? Iyak lang ng iyak?

And I would answer all your wishes, if you ask me too
But if you deny me with one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do!?
So, hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you
Yes you'd made my life worth while,
So I told you with a smile
It's all about you, it's all about you baby

@mirsramirez tweeted: You'd made my life worth while.....

••••••
A/N: Wedding Number 2, ✅!!! Next naman Ford and Eliza!!! I like to dedicate this chapter to all my notification skwad!!! Vote and Comment! 😘😘