Chapter 56: Say You Won't Let Go

[RUSSELL'S POV]
*2 weeks later*
Stokie, Illinois

Me and Jade decided to have the wedding here in Stokie. Because this is were it all started. Our story started exactly here.

"Doi!" The boys come into my room.

"Jade is giving this." They handed me an envelope. I opened it and saw a picture, our picture in our first date and the back has something written.

"08.31.17"

"Boys, give this to any of your girlfri-wives and tell them to give it to Jade." I handed another envelope.

[JADE'S POV]

I'm now standing in front of the mirror, looking at my gown. It's perfect, this the gown I have been asking for since I was like, 18?

 It's perfect, this the gown I have been asking for since I was like, 18?

"Ate Jady!!!" I hear Kisses walk into my room.

"San yung iba?" I ask.

"Nauna na. Baka malate daw sila!" I let out a chuckle.

"Oo nga. Pinapabigay ni Kuya Russ." She said.

"Did you guys give him the envelope?" I ask while opening his gift.

She nodded.

I opened it and saw an electrocardiogram necklace and TWO TICKETS TO AMSTERDAM?!?! WHAT?!!

"This represents my heart every time when I'm with you. It's always alive. -Russell"

I put it on and showed it to Kisses.

"Ang cute! And sabi din saakin ni Mama Tey na pagkabigay ko ng gift sayo, alis na tayo!" She said then quickly ran to the door.
________

I'm now inside the car, on the way to the church.

I know, medyo naggastos kami ni Russell. Gusto niya kasi dito sa Chicago ang kasal.

He said it like this, "I want our wedding in Chicago because that's where it all started, where we lived happily for 3 years, where we realize that we are actually in love with each other."

Ang drama ni Russell 😂😂😂 pero cute naman sinabi niya.

I got out the car and I am now outside the door. Ang tagal naman! Nilalamig na ko dito!

Then finally the doors opened. I saw Russell, standing there smiling as wide as it can be and is carrying Jacob, sleeping. Antukin din, pareho sila ng daddy niya.

I reached the altar and was greeted by Russell's family and Russell handed Jacob over to his mom.

--------------
"*sighs* Jade," he chuckled then i smirked at him. "The day we met, I'll never forget kasi, it was my 19th birthday and I met the most beautiful girl I have met. Torpe ako, I know pero, when it comes to you the courage just came out, out of nowhere! You became my first ever girlfriend, I thought I'd get my first when I turn 30!" He laughed. "You always made me happy, for crying out loud we got a child! I never thought that my number one superfan would be that somebody that I have been looking for forever! You're my first and you're my last, I am thankful that you came into my life, that we met, that destiny tested us because when you love, it will always be worth it." (A/N: another essay! Feeling ko, pagpasukan na samin, i can pull of an essay!)

"Doi, i was there since day one, i watched you when you were performing at your first audition in PBS. Immediately, I thought to myself how handsome you were, how cute you were, how good you were when you sang. I didn't notice but I fell. I watched let's say all the live shows including the finals, or in short I was your number one superfan. Until we first met, I couldn't explain how happy i was, I couldn't show it because nahihiya ako. But you asked for my name and number then you guys brought me home. All those happenings in that day, I could cherish for a lifetime. I never thought in my wildest dreams that my super ultimate crush would fall in love with me. Marry me, have a child with me. And i am thankful that it's you. Pareho tayo. I am your first and last.  You're my first and last." (A/N: pinakmahaba na vow ata to?!)
___________

Priest: "Russell, do you take Jade as your lawful wife to have on to hold, from this day forward, in better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I, Russell Antolin Reyes, take you, Jade Margaret Gonzales as my lawful wife to have on to hold, from this day forward, in better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us apart."

Priest: "Jade, do you take Russell as your lawful husband to have on to hold, from this day forward, in better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I, Jade Margaret Gonzales, take you, Russell Antolin Reyes as my lawful husband to have on to hold, from this day forward, in better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us apart."

Priest: "By the power vested in me, I may now pronounce you man and wife. You may koss the bride."

He lifted up my veil, withOUT crying, then cupped my face and kissed me.

•••••••

"CONGRATS BROOOSSSSSS!" Niel cheered.

Wow!! All members of BoybandPH are actually married?!?!?!

Parang hindi totoo ang nangyayari kahit isa ako sa mga asawa nila.

Asawa. A weird feeling when you say it.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though, I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank to much
I held your hair back when you were throwing up

"Tara." Russell grabbed my hand then led me to the middle.

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
Then you asked for me to stay over then I said I already told you, I think that you should get some rest

"You're wearing it." He said pointing out to my necklace. I gave him a smile and thank him.

"Oo nga. Thank you!! Super thank you!! For the plane tickets!!" I said then hugged him.

"Sure kang hug lang?" He said.

"Loko ka!" I snorted.

••••••••
A/N: All weddings are DONE! Hope you all liked it! Vote and Comment! 😘😘

PS: Aabot to ng Chapter 58 and a prolouge....