"Oh and the way Cole just crashed his lips onto Alex's!" Kai said. "I gotta admit it... Cole can kiss." Nya said. Everyone nodded. I snickered. Are they going to talk about this forever?... Just then I decided to go check on Alex...

So I left. It took me about... Uh ten minutes but then I found her and Cole... Talking. They were in the little small tight closet. "You ok?" Alex asked Cole. Cole nodded.

"I-I h-hope that h-he d-doesn't f-find us h-here..." Cole said stuttering. Alex smiled. "You can calm down now..." Alex said. Cole just looked at her in the eyes. Struggling on figuring out what to do.

"Wh-What i-if J-Jay f-finds u-us?" Cole asked. "H-He m-might do s-something d- dangerous...." Cole said shuttering. Alex scoffed. "Cole. Don't let Jay get to you... Your stronger then him. You know that... I won't let Jay hurt or even touch you." Alex said.

Cole smiled. "Th-Thank y-you A-Alex... I-I'm g-glad th-that w-we k-know e-each o-other." Cole said. I just sat there and smiled. I was recording the whole thing again... Alex is going to kill me later on... But it'll be all worth it once it goes on YouTube!

Anyways Alex laughed. "Wh-What's s-so f-funny?" Cole asked. Alex sighed. "Your just so damn cute when you stutter." Alex said. Cole's eyes went wide. He blushed.

"Wh-What!? I-I-I n-n-no I-I-I-I'm n-n-not!!" Cole said shutting his eyes and blushing red as a tomato. Alex laughed. She grabbed Cole's collar and pull him in closer. Cole started at Alex's eyes.

She smirked at Cole. "Yes you are. Don't even think about saying no." Alex said. Alex then crashed her lips on to Cole's. Cole grabbed Alex's waist and pulled her in closer. They pulled away for air.

Cole was still blushing... Alex looked at Cole in the eyes... "Cole?" Alex asked. "Yeah?" Cole asked. "I Love You".........